6||heavy sleeper||綿毛||

Bakugou's .O.V

It was summer. School was out. My mum and dad were out of town for 2 weeks. Everything was perfect, I couldn't ask for more.

'I'm hungry. Ugh but I don't wanna get up.' I contemplate in my head for almost 2 minutes. 'Wait. I'll just ask my mum!' I laugh in my head thinking of what I want to eat. "HEY OLD HAG, CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME CURRY!?" I yell down the stairs only to have a response of silence. "HEL-oh yeah. There out..FUCK!" I say, as I walk down the stairs like a child that doesn't want to get up.

"Damn, it's quite In here, and lonely." I say out loud confused by the silence. I mean yeah I like it quite but not this quite. I make my food and run back upstairs to be greeted by the warmth of my bed.

🌻Mini time skip🌻

"Fuuccckkkk, I'm borreeddd." I say in whiny tone while hanging upside down on my bed. 'I could invite kiri over to-'

'KNOCK'
'KNOCK'

I shoot my head up hearing a knock at the door. "Who the hell could that be?" I question mid way down the stairs. I open the door only to be greeted by my loving, red head boyfriend. "Hi baby! I missed you sooo much! You don't even know!" Kiri says jumping into my arms. "It's only been a day of summer break, love." I laugh rubbing his back to calm him down a little. "Yeah I know but I missed your face!" He nuzzles his face into my neck muffling his voice a little. I laugh carrying him upstairs to my room. 'Holy shit. He's sleep. Already! How? I mean he's adorable when he sleeps but how tired was he!?' I say in my head not wanting to wake him.

(a/n) heads up. Bakugou has some Piercings in this. It's for the story. I imagine him having a tongue ball and a few on his ears lol)

I softly open my door, normally I would kick it down but I didn't want to wake the ball of cuteness in my arms.

I sit on my bed and put kiri's head on my lap. I've noted that Kiri tends to somewhat over heat, when he sleeps. And it doesn't help that he likes tons of pillows and blankets on his or my bed.

After about an hour Kiri is still fucken sleep somehow. 'How the hell does this fucker sleep so damn much, he quirk does where him out a lot tho..training?' I question to myself before getting bored of thinking. I see a little scar on kiri's ear, a scar that looks like something from a past piercing. 'Kiri never told me he liked piercings?' I say in my head while playing with my tongue ball. 'I got it! Kiri might fucken hate me by the end of it, but it's worth a shot.' I say to myself while very carefully, leaning off my bed a little to get a small red velvet box from under the bed. I use the key on my bed stand to unlock it.

Pulling out the things I need and set them to the side of me, I get a small blanket from my bed and ever so fucken slowly, lift up kiri's head putting the blanket under him. To my surprise he doesn't wake up, 'perfect' I say mentally, grabbing a numbing gel to place on kiri's ear so he hopefully doesn't wake up. After the gel I put just a little on the needle, ya know just to be safe, and put it on his earlobe. I check every minute or so to see if he's starting to stir up, but nothing, 'he's adorable. His face is so flustered.' It must be from the blanket.

I quickly look back at his ear and push the needle through without any sign of Kiri taking notice. I've took a fancy to piercings and making my own, I never knew why..I just do. I dig around in my box of earrings to find one that I made a while ago, it was a black diamond the read, "KEM" standing for "King Explosion Murder." 'Yeah that looks good, I'll make sure people know he's mine and only mine.' I smirk as I put in the earrings.

🌻Time skip to Kiri waking up🌻

Kiri's P.O.V

I was super tired when I got to Bakugou's house. I didn't know why ether, I just feel so tired and comforted when I'm here. When I woke up my head was in his lap, 'ok that's normal' but I had this slight pain in my ear. Like something has just been put through my earlobe.

I got up to touch my ear before Bakugou's hand stops me, "Don't touch it yet. You gotta give it like 2 weeks to heal up ok?" Bakugo says as he puts my hand down, getting me up to go look at whatever he just did to me. "Um ok but what did you do?" I question in some what of a panic, "it's ok babe, I hope you like it." He brings me to his bathroom mirror to look at the super manly piercing he just gave me. I notice how the earrings read his wanna be hero name initials. I smirk at the way he makes sure people know I'm his, and I love it.

I swing my arms back and place them loosely around his neck as he holds my waist. "Thank you Bakugou, I love them." I say placing a kiss on his lips. "Your welcome, you know I did that when you were sleep right?" I look at him with a smile but a hit of confusion, "yeah your a real heavy sleeper." He laughs, bring us back to his room to cuddle.

//980 words//
Hello my beautiful, manly, amazing, readers!!
I hope you enjoyed this one, I felt as if it was a little longer then my normal ones. Ether way I hope you have a wonderful day~Author-chan🌻

Kiribaku oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara