61||a quick oneshot plus a/n||

kirishima; *laying on a pillow on the floor minding his business on his phone*

bakugou; *comes out the shower and finds
kirishiam*

bakugou; "the fuck is this shit head doing?"

also bakugou: *proceeds to pat kirishiam's ass like he's fluffing a pillow and lays down*

kirishima; "um babe...you could just get another pillow..?"

bakugou; "your ass is my pillow. now shut up so i can sleep."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guess who's back? back again. sam is back, tell your friends.....
fuck i love that song.
anyway, *slams hands down on desk* this is an actual representation of Oliver and his role as bakugou.

but never mind him, i have something very important to say and you should really listen because this person is an amazing writer and they deserve love.

who might that be you ask?

cognitive-cloud

their books are amazing down to every little detail. (you should really go read them if you like kiribaku. they gave me inspiration for my book 'D A R L I N G')

so please go give them a ton of love on all of their books because as i said, they are amazing books.

(also i'm sorry cognitive-cloud if you found this annoying or anything like that but i just wanted you to know what you're a great writer and you deserve everything good that comes your way.)

Oliver said he loves your writing too<333333