52||im just your problem||憂鬱||

I don't know if it's just me or what...but Adventure time was one of the best shows when I was a kid. Deadass. Also no, me and my boyfriend didn't break up, I just liked the idea. Just incase you were wondering lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima and Bakugou have been going strong for almost two years.

They never had any major problems that effected their relationship severely. But if they did, they would always talk it out.

Kirishima has always been super supportive of his boyfriend's music career. Even when they started off from nothing. He's always been there for him.

Did either of them think that would even change? No, of course not. But it sure as hell would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima's phone;

Bakubaby💥❤️: hey babe where are you? I have to get ready for my tour.

Ten minutes later...

Bakubaby💥❤️: babe? You there? It's cool if you don't wanna go on the tour but just let me know.

Twenty minutes later...

Bakubaby💥❤️: Ei are you alright? I haven't seen you since this afternoon.

Ten minutes later...

Bakubaby💥❤️: ok...I'll leave you to it then. I trust you to get home safe. If I'm correct about where you are then you're probably drunk. I love you.

I put my phone down with a sigh, looking up at the clock.

We needed to get going but I wanted to make sure that Ei was ok. Ever since I've started going on tours, Ei thinks it's ok to go over to Denkis house and get shit-faced drunk just before I leave. I've only gone on one tour with him. It's kinda sad.

"Hey Kat," Mina called from the doorway, "It's Ei...he's back."

I rushed past her, happy to see Ei and know if he wanted to go on tour with me.

My smile quickly dropped to a frown when I say Sero helping him out of the car. Every. Damn. Time.

"Eijiro Kirishima!" I yelled, tears already flooding my eyes. He looked up at me with a drunken smile, "H-heyyy babyyy! W-why are yooou so d-dessert u-up?" I shook my head, "I have a tour starting today Eijiro! For fuck sakes!"

Eijiro frowned then laughed, "D-Don't saaay that! Th-that's a b-bad word!"

Mina sighed and pulled me into a hug. Normally I would pull away but I really needed the comfort at the moment. "Sero, go get Ei cleaned up so we can get going." She whispered.

I pulled away from her with tears running down my face, "No. I don't want him going." They all looked at me like I was crazy. Even Eijiro.

"Kirishima," I snapped, "We are threw." I walked to the tour bus with my heart-shattering at the scenes. I looked back at Eijiro too see him trying to stand up straight, "B-baby! D-don't say!" I walked into the bus, Mina following close behind me.

I say there for a minute, thinking over everything that I just did. "I just broke up with Eijiro." I laughed dryly. "Yeah, you did," Mina said, punching my arm a bit.

The bus started to move, telling me and Mina that Todoroki and Tokoyami were already driving.

We walked up there, talking like nothing just happened.

"Hey, Katsuki. Ashdio." Tokoyami greeted. I waved slightly. "Still no Kirishima?" Todoroki asked. I sighed and laid my head on minas shoulder, "no we broke up. He always came home drunk and shit." They nodded, understanding that I didn't want to talk anymore.

I got up while the three sat and talked. I needed a nap.

When I reached my bed, I actually started to think about what I just had done. It felt sad for breaking up with him but anger at Eijiro for never listening to me. It was mixed emotions.

My brain started to fill with different emotions that I could comprehend. When they became too much I got up and pulled out my notepad, the notepad that Ei got me for my birthday and I used for writing songs.

I didn't care that he had got it for me, I just needed to get these stupid emotions out of me.

Those emotions turned into a song. A song that I hoped Eij-Kirishima would hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waved as I walked on stage. The sound of my fans screaming and the warm lights hitting my face calmed me.

When I reached the microphone, everyone quieted down a bit. "This um...this song is for Eijiro Kirishima. My...uh ex-boyfriend."

Everyone awed in sadness but kept quiet when I started playing.

"La da da da da,
I'm gonna bury you in the ground,
La da da da da,
I'm gonna bury you with my sound,
I'm gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face,
I'm gonna...
-Oh... You don't like that?
Or do you just don't like me!"

I saw Kirishima in the Audience but no one seemed to see him. My guitar and Tokoyami's drums were too loud for me to even think about him at the moment so I just continued playing.

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess,
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry, I don't treat you like you're perfect,
Like all your little loyal subjects do,
Sorry, I'm not made of sugar,
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you,
Well... I'm just your problem,
I'm just your problem,
It's like I'm not even a person, am I?
I'm just your problem
Well, I shouldn't have to justify what I do
I shouldn't have to prove anything to you
I'm sorry that I exist, I forget what landed me on your blacklist
But I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you
So... why do I want to?
Why do I want to...
I'm just your problem, I know.
Ohhhohhohh
Ohhhohhohh
I'm just your... I'm just your...
I'm just... I'm just... your problem."

Me and Kirishima have gone way back, but he fucked me over for the last time. I love him, I truly do but if he wants to come home drunk every night then he can do that. But not to me. Would I ever have the heart to forgive him? Sadly, yes. I probably will get back with him just so he can do this all again. But what for?

"Well. I'm just your problem.
I'm just your problem.
It's like I'm not even a person, am I?
I'm just your problem.
So... why do I want to?
Why do I want to?
It is so pointless because,
I'm just your problem...."

Kiribaku oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara