23||Soft Baku||綿毛||

Most of the time, Kirishima would always see the mean, loud, angry side of his boyfriend. He didn't mind it too much, because he knew that when Bakugou's behind closed doors he can be so soft and adorable. Hell, he doesn't even need to be behind a door when he wants love and affection.

Kiri was chilling in the common room with the Bakusquad, well except for Bakugou. He pushed his limits when training the other day and needed some extra sleep.

"Don't y'all think it's weird that someone like Bakugou goes to sleep at eight thirty?" Denki sassed, laying on Sero. Everyone nodded in agreement except Kiri, "Well he likes his sleep." He shrugged.

And just as his shoulders went down, his hot head boyfriend walked in the room. "Well, I be damned," Mina commented rolling her eyes. Bakugou hummed, sitting directly on his boyfriend. Kiri laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness let Bakugou buried his head in his neck.

"Let me guess, cuddles?" Kiri asked, standing up. Bakugou simply nodded his head and wrapped his legs around Kiri's waist. "Alright guys, I'll be back after I put him back to bed," Kiri whispered, squeezing Bakugou in his arms. Bakugou giggled and slowly fell back asleep.

While Kiri walked back to his room to put his boyfriend back to bed, the rest of the Bakusquad was very confused. "What. The. Hell." Sero said with wide eyes. "Did Bakugou...just...giggle!?" Mina was having a mental break down. Denki on the other hand...was speechless.

Kiri laid his boyfriend down on his bed after walking in their dorm. He slowly but surely laid down next to him, he didn't want to hold his boyfriend yet, because knowing him he'll be on him in a minute. So Kiri sat on his phone for a while.

And Kiri's hypothesis was correct. Not even tens minutes go by and Katsuki was whining for Kiri to hold him, "kirrrrri! Give me cuddles!" Kiri chuckled at his boyfriend's whines and got up to hold him in his arms.

Katsuki's head was laying on Kiri's build chest while the rest of him was tangled within Kiri's lower half. He quietly whispered 'yay' and fell back asleep.

But there was one problem with sleeping with Katsuki, he moves a lot. Kiri didn't mind it too much because it was cute to see how Katsuki would change his sleeping positions in a matter of five minutes.

Sometimes Katsuki would fall asleep between his boyfriend's legs while playing on his phone or watching a movie. Then in five minutes, Katsuki would be buried in Kiri's side.

But there was one thing that never changed when he moved in his sleep, he never left Kiri's side. He was always holding onto him or was on him.

Kiri admired that about his boyfriend. Normally Kiri would be the one who was touch deprived because of his quirk, he didn't think Katsuki would be too. He seemed like that person to not care if someone was hurt by his quirk. But thankfully, Katsuki was a very clingy person.

Most people wouldn't want that in a relationship, but Kirishima did. As said, he never could really interact with his parents or friends physically because of his quirk when he was in middle school, then he met Katsuki.

Sure Katsuki would never admit to being clingy, but he sure was.

One time, their class was going on a trip to a forest and Katsuki had to be woken up to get ready. Worst and best morning ever for Kiri. The bad part was, Katsuki was not wanting to get up and would keep pulling Kiri back onto the bed to cuddle with him. Now Kiri loves cuddling with his boyfriend but they needed to go. The good part was, Katsuki refused to sit in a seat on the bus. So he sat in Kiri's lap. Kiri loves every second of it.

The redhead smiled at the memories he had made with his blonde boyfriend and looked down to find that he wasn't there. "Katsuki!?" He panicked. He looked under the covers, under the pillows, knowing Katsuki he could be anywhere.

"I'm down here." the blonde mumbled in a sleepy voice, raising his hand form the side of the bed. Kiri groaned and picked up his boyfriend which was already back asleep. "What the hell am I gonna do with you?" He whispered, kissing the blondes head, "your gonna cuddle me, that's what your gonna do." He hummed, pulling his boyfriend down.

Kiri threw his hands up, "ok ok I'm down." He laughed. "Good, now hug me," Katsuki demanded. The redhead smirked, "you have to ask nicely." The blonde growled, scaring Kirishima. "Ok ok fine, I'll hug you, you big baby." Katsuki smiled and nuzzled his head into Kiri's neck.

Days like this Kiri would never get tired of.