27||The new kid||ライム||

Today we were hopefully getting a new student in class 1a! The Bakusquad was all really excited, well except for Bakugou. When Aizawa said that we were getting a new student he started to become really overprotective of me, more than he already was. I didn't mind, he has his ways of showing he cares. And one of those ways is to keep an eye on me at all times.

"Kiri? Eijiro! Fuck I lost him!" He yelled, spinning around, looking everywhere except down. I giggled and stepped in front of him, grabbing his hand, "I'm right here babe." He grabs my hand quickly and pulls me closer to him. "God Bakubro, when did you become so blind?" Denki laughed, Mina chimed in, "Yeah Kat! Ya need glasses?" I hum and look up at him, picturing him with glasses.

Jirou comes in, holding Momo's hand. "Get you someone who looks at you like Kiri looks at Bakugou." She smirks. Kat looks away blushing but not letting me go anytime soon. Sero gets up from denkis arms and looks around, "when is the new kid coming?" "Soon. Now get in your seats." Aizawa growls, getting up from his sleeping bag.

We all sit in our seats, ironically, me and the Bakusquad are right next to each other. (a/n I know that's not how it is in the anime but that's how it is today.) We were kinda in a rectangle format, Bakugou in front of me, Denki to Bakugou's left, Sero behind Denki, Mina to denkis left, and Jirou behind Mina. Most likely, the new kid would come in just before lunch so I leaned over and had Bakugou hold my hand while I slept.

After my hour-long nap, Kat woke me up and held me in his lap till lunch. "Alright everyone this is Eichi Botan. His quirk is...not important because it's lunch. Now get out." He mumbles falling on the floor. Eichi smiles and waves at us.

Denki and Sero run up to him in the halls, "hi! I'm Denki and this is my boyfriend Sero! That's Momo and her girlfriend Jirou, and that's Mina." He didn't say anything about me and Kat because Kat can be very insecure sometimes. Despite his, 'I'm the best' attitude. It shows he's human.

We all sit in the back right corner of that cafeteria. "So is this like the Denki squad or something?" Eichi chuckles sitting in front of me. We all look at him like he's crazy and then look at Bakugou. He wasn't happy. I grabbed his hand under the table as I explained, "Oh no no no! Me, Denki, Sero, and Mina are the idiots of the group. Jirou and Bakugou are the only smart ones. Were the Bakusquad!" We do dramatic poses and start laughing. Jirou and Bakugou look like disappointed parents.

Maybe about five minutes into lunch, I feel someone rubbing my leg. I initially thought it was Bakugou and leaned on his shoulder, he throws his arm around me and holds me close. Eichi glares at Bakugou then smiles back at me. Thankfully Bakugou didn't see it since his head was leaned back looking at the ceiling. Mina looks at Sero and then back at me. Then I get a text.

Mama Mina💗💖💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama mina💗💖💗: Kiri..that's not Bakugou rubbing your leg...

Me: then who is it? Lol

Mama Mina💗💖💗:.......

I look back at Mina and she nods her head towards Eichi. I catch him staring at me in the corner of my eye. Mina looks back at me and we all just stay quiet for a minute to see if it escalates. If we tell Bakugou now he'll probably cause a seen. But unfortunately, it did.

Eichi moves from his seat to the seat right next to mine. We all look at Bakugou, expecting some kind of reaction, but he was sleeping. I start panicking and lean on Kat more. Eichi moves his hand to my thigh, "you single? Or is the blonde your boyfriend." He whispers, rubbing up against my thighs. Minas had enough.

Bakugou's phone

Alien bitch🖕🎀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alien bitch🖕🎀: Katsuki! Wake the hell up! Your boyfriend is getting seduced!

Bakugou can be a light sleeper when it comes to his phone so when he read the text we all went over to Minas side of the table. "WHAT THE FUCK!?!" He yelled, charging at Eichi. Eichi was running down the halls as me and the Bakusquad chased them. "HES MINE! MINE AND ONLY MINE! YOUR BITCH ASS DONT DESERVE HIM, YOU CUNT!" Bakugou pins him to the floor, ready to end this boys life before Sero uses his tape.

"Bakugou calm down! Just make it known that Kiri is yours and leave!" He tries to yell over Kats explosions. Surprisingly he actually stopped. We back up, ready to hold back Bakugou from killing Sero, but he didn't. He calmly gets up and walks over to me. He lifts my chin up and lovingly stares into my eyes. I thought he was going to just straight up kiss me and walk away but no, he leaned down and quickly moved the collar of my shirt then bit my neck, hard.

My keens are ready to give out as I hold on to his shirt, "Come on, moan. He needs to know who you belong to." Kat growls, kissing my jawline and then biting the other side of my neck. I did as he said and moaned softly as he bit my neck. Kat smirks and looks back at Eichi, he was looking at me and Kat like we were crazy. "He goes weak under my touch. He'd never do that for you."

He starts walking threw the crowd of people that he earned from trying to explode Eichi. He holds me by his side, not even looking back at the crowd. "Your mine. And only mine." "I'm your and only yours."