31||Twins||綿毛||

I never knew how much pain a woman could be in while pregnant, but fuck did I sure learn. Currently, I am eight months pregnant with me and Katsuki's baby. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet but whatever they are I know I love them unconditionally.

Chiyo on the other hand, has mixed emotions. She was pissy one moment about the baby and the next she was bouncing off the walls about what they would be like. Would they have Katsuki's crude, arrogant attitude or my kind hearted and determined one. Most people don't understand how Katsuki has a husband, child and another on the way with his attitude. Sometimes I don't ether.

"Chiyo! Get your ass down here!" Katsuki yelled, placing the food on the table. I rolled my eyes and patted his hand, "Maybe it'd be better if you didn't yell. Ya know?" Katsuki looked over at me and kissed my forehead, knowing he was giving me a headache. Chiyo came running down the stairs with her phone next to her ear, "No she didn't!? I'm gonna fucken kill her ass!" She growled sitting at the table.

I gave her the side eye and pointed for her phone to go down. She shook her head and hung up the phone with no questions, she was always a brutally rude child. Her whole ego was build on it. Literally a mini version of Katsuki. I want a mini version of me.

We did our thing as we ate, Chiyo complained about school and Isao, Katsuki talking about his hero agency, and me being the only normal one and quietly eating my food. Katsuki made the best food ever so I really wasn't focused on anything else. "Dad you alright? You looked stoned." Chiyo laughed, Katsuki chuckled and gave her a fist bump. I smacked his arm and faced my daughter, "Yeah I'm good. Your fathers cooking is like no other though." Katsuki blushed and looked the other way. I smiled and continued eating.

After dinner, me and Katsuki were up in our room, watching a movie as he rubbed my back. Carrying a baby is never an easy breezy thing, especially on your back. I was half sleep when Chiyo came busting in the room, "Holy shit Chiyo! What's wrong, you little brat!?" Katsuki shouted, trying his best to be quieter because of me but failed. She snarled, "Oh shut it old man! Anyway, can I go spend the night at Riku's?"

Of corse she asked that, Riku Todoroki. "Ugh you mean Deku and Icy-Hots kid?" Katsuki questioned. She nodded, "Yeah it's gonna be me, her, and Asahi I think." Oh Asahi. She's Momo and Jirous kid. "Of course you can. Just be safe please." I smiled, she jumped over to me and pecked my cheek. "Thanks dad!" "Hey! No love for me! Well fuck you!" Katsuki and Chiyo flipped each other off, "Fuck you too dad!"

I looked at Katsuki as he was absorbed in the movie. I've seen this man thousands of times and in so many different ways but he always seemed to take my breath away. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked, rubbing my back again. "Trust me, I have several." I rolled my eyes and rubbed my stomach.

I was happy and content, my baby was on the way, my daughter following in her fathers footsteps of being one of the tops in her class, and my dumbass husband being one of the top hero's. Well that was till my water broke, "K-Katsuki! I-I think my water broke!" I yelled, trying to get up but was pulled back down by a pain in my stomach. Katsuki was running around like a mad man, "What!? What the fuck!? Fucking how!? Your only eight months!" Despite his yelling he picked me up and grabbed the bag that we had packed.

He basically bolted to the car but put me in the seat like a glass bottle that would break at the slightest of touch. I was luck to have him huh? "Oh calm the fuck down you god damn baby!" I shouted, clutching my stomach. Katsuki looked at me with wide eyes, "Ei! Calm down! It's gonna be fine! And that's coming from me!" "Shut it blasty and call Chiyo!" He did as I said and called Chiyo, "Hey baby girl? I'm taking your dad to the hospital ok? I want you to put Deku on the phone for a minute k?" She didn't say a word, just shouted for Izuku, "H-Hey kacchan! What's wrong?" "Listen here and listen good! Eijiro's in labour and I need you to take Chiyo to my house! Take your kid and Icy-hot to!" He hung up just as fast as he called.

I'm sorry! I'm just gonna skip some parts cuz I don't really know what to write for this. I'm only fifteen! XD

I was in pain that could kill me and I was scared how my quirk would react with the baby. When I had Chiyo the doctors told me that she could possibly die because of it. Thankfully she didn't but that doesn't mean that something won't happen to this baby. They put me under anastasia and I was out.

"Ei....Ei...Eijiro." I heard a faint voice call my name from beside me, followed by small cry's and whimpers. "Dad! Come on dad wake up!" I heard Chiyo enthusiastic voice call, I smiled softly and opened my eyes. There, all around me, was Katsuki holding a baby in a blue blanket, Chiyo holding a baby in a pink one, Izuku, Shoto, their daughter and Katsukis mother and father. "Dad! You didn't tell me you were having twins!" Chiyo smiled, softly bouncing the baby she was holding.

I had twins!? "I had twins!" I cried. Katsuki and Chiyo nodded nod handed me the baby's. I looked over the baby's with loving eyes, they both had bright red eyes. My baby girl barely had black hair on her head and my baby boy had the same just blonde. I smiled and kissed my baby's, "Yuuto Bakugou and Hinata Bakugou."
☁️☁️☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short but cute. I really enjoyed writing this! What do you guys think? Also, Yuuto means 'brave man' and Hinata means 'sunflower.' Just thought you should know❤️

*Akochan has left the chat*