20||Hanahaki||綿毛||憂鬱||

🖤☁️🖤

Kiri's p.o.v

"Later Bakugbro!" I waved to Bakugou while he walks to his dorm. He looks back at me and opens his mouth to say something. Before he could, his eyes go wide and he covers his mouth with his hands, then runs off.

I was going to run after him to see if he was ok, but I figured he didn't want me to bug in too much. Which I respected.

He was going to help me study after I got everything I needed from my dorm, so I decided not to push my luck

So I just went to my boyfriend's dorm instead. Well, it's kinda our dorm now.

I get to the common room and I see Mina and Jirou talking on the sofa, they looked worried.

"Hey, guys! Is there something wrong?" I ask, sitting on the floor in front of them.

"Well, Eijiro...Bakugou's sick. But he asked us not to tell you." Mina says in sorrow, Jirou rubbing her back.

"Oh, well I have a study session with him in a minute so I'll check up on him! I just need to get something from me and kami's dorm!" I say jumping up.

I hear Mina and jirou yell something about Kaminari but I'm already out the room.

I get to me and kami's dorm and pull out my keys to unlock the door. It's a Friday afternoon so he's probably sleeping.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen him at all after class.

I grab the door handle to find it unlocked. "What the hell?" I whisper.

As soon as I open the door I'm hit with the smell of rose and sweat and the sound of moans.

I peek in the bedroom to see Kami and Shinsou on the bed. Shinsou was on top of kami. Luckily they didn't see me.

Before I could start crying to let them know I was here, Mina and jirou bust in the room yelling, "Eijiro!"

Denki and Shinsou look over to us and fall off the bed. Denki throws on some clothes and walks over to me, "b-baby! It's not what it seems! I promise!"

Jirou and Mina step in front of me and push him back. By now I was in so much shock and my heart was so broken that I couldn't even cry.

Jirou is left to deal with Denki and shinsou while Mina takes me out of the room.

"It's ok to cry Ei. Mama Mina is here." I open my mouth to be greeted with a cough. But it wasn't normal, I was coughing up...flowers.

I look over to Mina with wide eyes. Before she could say anything I cough up more flowers along with blood. "What the hell is happing!?" I yell, more flowers fly out of my mouth.

"I-well...we have to talk to Bakugou." She says looking to Bakugou's dorm.

I didn't even care at the moment. I was heartbroken and in shock from Denki sleeping with shinsou and coughing up fucken flowers!

"Bak-Bakugou! O-open up ple-please!" I say between coughs, flowers fall from my mouth and blood runs down my chin into my hand.

He opens the door and I see him with a mask on and he had red puffy eyes like he's been crying. "What's wro-." He stops in his words when he sees my panic expression and the flowers and blood.

He rushes me into his dorm and tells Mina 'it's happening.' I didn't understand but I also didn't have time to think.

"When did this happen?" He asks, looking back at the door, I suppose for Mina.

"I was walking to me and denkis dorm to grab something's but when I walked in I saw him fucking shinsou!" I yell, falling into his arms.

Bakugou's p.o.v

Kiri falls into my arms crying his eyes out. "Shh it's ok, it's ok," I whisper, petting his head. I'm gonna kill that fucker for hurting my Kirishima.

Mina walks in with chocolate, fluffy pillows and blankets. I smile at her with tears in my eyes. She nods and sets them down.

"Bakugou, do you know why I'm coughing this...this shit up!" He yells sitting up from my arms. I didn't mind him yelling for once, he was in distress.

"It's called Hanahaki. It's caused by one-sided love. So long story short, Denki lost his love for you." I say trying to sound as calm as possible, knowing good and damn well I have the same.

"Wha-what? That's not real right?" He asks, pacing back and forth in the room.

I let out a soft sigh to catch his attention.

"Well yeah, it is." I take off my shirt and turn around to show him a bunch of roses that have made their way out of my back.

Kiri gasps and runs over to examine them. He tries to pull one off and I groan in pain, "Oh I'm sorry! Does that hurt?" He questions, flowers falling out of his mouth.

I laugh with a broken heart, "Yeah it does for a while. But it's a beautiful way to die I guess." Kiri's eyes go wide, "wait you can die from this!? Bakugou I don't want you to die!" He cries jumping into my arms.

"Kiri, you have it too though?" I question, petting his now flat hair.

"Yeah, but I would prefer me to die then you," He cries once more, holding onto me like it was the last time he would see me, "there has to be a way to get rid of this, right?" He whispers in a weak voice.

I ponder for a minute before pushing him from me a little bit, he cocks his head to the side like a little puppy. I blush madly and lower my head biting my lip, regretting what I'm about to do.

"There is...just don't hate me after ok?" I question, placing my hand under his chin so he's looking at me.

His eyes full of confusion I lean in a kiss him. He's hesitant but kisses back.

I could feel a sense of air in my lungs, it's working! That means he..he loves me too!

When I pull back he has tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

"I love you Eijiro Kirishima."

"I love you too Katsuki Bakugou."

"Aww, we love you too guys!"

"God damn it, Mina!"

"I was dragged here!"

"I know jirou, what's with the blood on your lips?"

"Don't worry about it." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
🖤☁️🖤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm pretty sure I have the real version of Hanahaki. Anyway, for the 30 day OTP challenge I have decided to either do tomaur and Dabi or Bakugou and Kiri. Let me know which one.