36||paranoia||綿毛||憂鬱||

Requested by @teainsunnyweather

Kiri's p.o.v

I've always been a very paranoid person. There's no real reason why I am, it's just how I've always been. That's why I never became a hero. My anxiety would shoot out the roof if I even tried thinking about it, then Katsuki had to come in and calm me down.

Katsuki was the risk taker. Becoming the number one hero was his many priority. I always wanted him to make his dreams his reality but the risk of being a hero is all over the place. When I married him, he started working at his agency even more.

The first couple of days I would have a panic attack every morning. Normally Mina would come over and have me take my medicine then calm me down but when she left to become a hero too, my anxiety came right back. Now all I do is sit home, clean, and over think.

But Katsuki should be coming home today.

I was pacing around in the living room, waiting for Katsuki to come home when I heard a loud beep. At first I thought it was the doorbell. I rushed to open it to be met with the front yard. I sighed and walked back into the house, making my way to the kitchen. "Damn, it was the oven all along." I joked with my self, taking the food out the oven. God, anxiety is an asshole.

The sound of heavy breathing and heavy boots stomping on the floor, filled the house, sending my heart to the moon. "Katsuki! Your back! Are you alright? Do you have any injuries? Let me-hmp!" I was cut of by Katsukis lips pressing against mine. He pulled back with a laugh, "I'm alright baby. Now I'm tired and hungry, let's eat." I blushed and held his hands like it was the last time I would ever see him.

Katsuki went upstairs to change while I set up the table. It feels so good to have him back. Katsuki came back downstairs just in black sweat pants. "I see you stole my recipe." He said, kissing my cheek. I giggled and nodded. Kat turned around to make his plate when I noticed a cut on his back.

"Katsuki! You have a huge cut on your back!" I yelled, scrambling to examine the cut. He chuckled and held me tightly, "Baby it's not a 'huge cut.' It's a tiny scratch." I knew it was just a tiny cut compared to him, but someone with my type of paranoia sees the worst of everything.

I shook my head and dragged him upstairs. He just kept laughing and aloud me to drag him up stairs. Katsuki already used to me worrying over everything so this is kinda just like a protocol.

I dragged him into our room and stood right next to the bed. He threw his hands up and laid down, "fine. You win. Now come cuddle me." He said, holding his arms out. I smiled weakly and climbed in the bed next to him. We were both on our side as he buried his head under my chin.

"Please stop getting yourself hurt so much."

"For the last time baby, it wasn't that big of a scratch.

"Still! I could have been! Or it could have gotten infected! Or.."

"Baby, it's alright. I'll try to be more careful."

"Thank you. I love you Katsuki."

"I love you too Eijiro."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~