53||what colour?||綿毛||

"Come on Kat! I need to get more hair dye!" I called from the bathroom, looking at my black roots. Has it really been that long since I've dyed them? Who knows.

I heard Katsuki groan loudly, signalling that he didn't want to go. The only reason he doesn't want to go is that he has to drive because I'm underage.

"Do I have to go? Why can't we just go get it tomorrow?" He asked, looking down at me and licking his lips, trying to seduce me into not going. 

I patted his cheek softly, "Yes you do. Stop trying to seduce me with your good looks. Now let's go." I threw the keys at him and walked out of the dorm.

I leaned against his car with a smirk as he stomped down the stairs angrily. "Don't fucken look at me like that." He growled. I laughed at his childish antics.

Time skip brought to you by Baku being a good boyfriend.

We made it to the store, finally. Bakugou was being stubborn and had to stop at the gas station to get a drink.

"Come on Kat, the faster I get my hair dye, the faster we get out of here," I said, pulling Katsuki along. Sometimes I feel like I need to put a leash on him.

As I was looking threw the hair dye, Katsuki seemed interested in it too. "Whatcha looking for babe?" I asked, walking behind him to see what type of dye he had.

It was a pastel blue colour that would honestly look nice on him.

"Oh I don't know," he said, putting the dye back, "I might dye my hair too." He mumbled.

I squealed and tackled him with a hug. "Really!? This is gonna be so fun! What colour are you thinking of?" I bounced up and down. I was so happy that Katsuki was thinking about dying his hair. I could finally put my hair dying skills to more use than just dying my own hair.

He rubbed the back of his neck, seeming flustered by the situation, "Um I don't know. Also, I said I might." Katsuki said sternly.

"Fine, but if you see anything let me know. There's good types of hair dye and bad ones. I speak from experience." I say giggling. Making him blush.

Two minutes into looking, Katsuki shoves a box of light pink hair dye in my face. "You wanna dye your hair pink?" I say smirking.

He shoves his hands in his pockets with a huff. "Y-yeah I guess. B-but don't think too much of it!"

I chuckled and kiss his nose, "Of course not babe." I grab my box of red dye, I didn't see it the first, second, or third time, and grab his hand. "Now let's go so I can finally dye your hair!" I cheer.

Another time skip brought to you by Katsuki with pink hair.

Prior to returning to the dorms, I dragged Katsuki upstairs to our dorm. I was so excited to dye his hair.

Bakugou Katsuki with pink hair? Hell. Yes.

I sat him on the toilet and pulled out his hair dye. "You aren't going to dye your own hair first, baby?" He asked, pulling me between his legs as I read the box.

I shook my head with a smile, "No, I wanna see what you look like with pink hair!" I kissed his lips and pulled everything out of the box. "You're going to look amazing," I said quietly.

Ten minutes later

"Oh, my fucken god!" I squealed, pouncing onto Katsuki who just came out the shower.

He laughed, rubbing my back. "Does it really look that good?" Kat asked nervously.

"Babe, it looks fucken amazing! You have pink hair! It looks like bubblegum! Oh my god, you're matching with Mina!" I squealed again.

"Baby, get off of me for a moment," Katsuki said coldly.

"Why?"

"You made me drop the towel around my waist."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So.
I need to talk to y'all.
Me and your other father have been talking and have decided that you are an amazing, beautiful, handsome person and that you deserve the world.

But in all seriousness, my boyfriend dyed his hair light pink but now I miss his black hair. If you're asking, yes this did happen and I found out that I'm a bottom because of it.