55||worship||pt.2||レモン||

He quickly came closer to me again, holding me by the waist. "Please, Kat. Let me worship you." He muttered against my lips with his eyes half-lidded.

I knew good and damn well where this was going.

Did I care? Hell no.

Was I going to protest against it? Fuck no.

Am I gonna let it happen? Sadly, yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked away with a light blush on my face, moving my hand to cover my mouth. "D-do what you want..." I mumbled.

Eijiro took that as a green light and started to attack my neck. Bitting, kissing and licking everywhere he could, trying to find my sweet spot.

"Ngh~! God Eijiro~" I moaned as he bit and kissed my jaw. He left bite marks and hickeys all over my neck and jaw.

I pulled at his shirt with one hand and his pants with the other. I knew he was supposed to be 'worshipping' me but I started to get needy for something in me.

He grabbed me by my chin, catching me off guard. "No, quit it. I'm supposed to be worshipping you. I fucked you over so much. Let me do this." He muttered.

"B-but I want m-more! I don't like slow and sweet! I want to ravished!" I whined, pulling at his shirt.

After I realised what I said, I covered my mouth with wide eyes. "Um...I didn't say that!"

Eijiro smirked, throwing me onto the bed behind him, "Sure you didn't." He crawled on top of me, pulling my pants down a bit to expose my v-line. "I'm sorry, darling but I'm going to give you what you deserve."

He kissed my v-line lightly, whispering sweet nothings as he did. "How the hell. Are you. So. Fucken. Perfect." His words made me squirm in my spot. Everything was so slow but sweet.

"E-Eijiro, please~" I moaned, my eyes rolling back a bit.

"Hm? Tell me what you want? I'll give it to you." He purred sweetly, pulling my pants down a bit more.
I squirmed, even more, weaving my hand into his hair. "Please f-fuck me, Eijiro." There was nothing that I could do to make him move faster but at the same time, I was loving how much attention I was getting.

"No. I would love to but I want you to feel everything." He whispered, yanking down my pants.

I gasped as he started kissing the inside of my thighs and rubbing the outside of them. He pushed up my boxers so he could bite and suck the closest part to my aching cock.

"F-fuck Eijiro~!" I moaned, squirming even more.

Unexpectedly, he started to be rougher with me. He grabbed my waist, holding me so I couldn't move. That weirdly turned on so I started to squirm more, wanting him to hold me down even more.

"Quit. Fucken. Moving." He growled, hardening his arm then ripped off my shirt. "I'll give you what you what soon, baby."

Eijiro ran his hands up my chest, moving his head up as he did so. He kissed my stomach, wrapping his hand around my throat, sending shocks of pleasure down my spine.

"Harder. Please...harder." I begged, putting my hand over his. He seemed to get the idea and squeezed my throat harder as he climbed up to face me.

I moaned loudly, making him cock an eyebrow. "You like being choked? What about humiliation and praise?" He asked in a low voice, something you would never expect from such a sweet person.

I nodded excitedly, hoping that he would play in my weird-ass kinks. He smirked evilly, "You're such a slut. But you're so pretty~" he groaned, pulling at my boxers.

Heat began to corse threw my body as he slowly pulled down the only thing confining my dick. I moaned softly as the cold air from my room hit my now naked body.

"Shhh~we don't want everyone hearing you do we? But if you want them to, I'll sure as hell take the blame." Eijiro muttered, leaning up to kiss me again.

I grabbed his face, sweetly kissing him while he tore off his own clothes.

"You like what you see, baby boy~?" Eijiro purred, toying with the hem of his boxers. I blushed as he did so, he was making a mess out of me and he knew it.

Eijiro crawled on top of me again, nipping at my shoulder and neck as he laid his body on mine, grinding his crotch on mine.

"Ngh! Ah~Shit...do that again." I moaned, grinding my body upwards trying to get more pleasure.

Eijiro did the thing to where he held me down, leaning close to my ear. "We go at my pace baby. Now get up so you can ride me~" he whispered, moving off of me so I could get on top of him.

I did as told like the good slut I was, not even bothering to question where his or my underwear went in the last five minutes.

"Good slut~" Eijiro chuckled, grabbing my ass tightly and shaking it. I giggled along with him, leaning my body on his, sticking out my ass.

He slapped the back of my thighs, signalling for me to lift myself up a bit. I was confused because I had forgotten what I was about to do with the redhead under me. Until something long and thick shoved its self inside of me.

"AHhhh! S-shit fuck! E-Eijiro!" I screamed, gripping his shoulders tightly.

A loud grunt came from under me as Eijiro's eyes rolled back a bit, making me feel good about myself. "H-holy shit~! You're fucken t-tight." Eijiro grunted, wrapping his arms around my torso.

I grew slightly confused because of how he wrapped his arms around my torso. But then it hit me, literally.

Eijiro grunted as he pounded into me, holding me in place and still as he slammed into me. I was unable to move as my body tensed up and my mouth hung open.

"Shit! Ngh~Eij-Ahh!~E-E-Eijiro b-baby!" I moaned and stuttered, movement came back to my body as I screamed, squirming around from all the pain and pleasure that made its way threw my body.

"H-ha ahhh!" Eijiro moaned loudly under me, tightening his grip on my torso, "Y-you're s-so...shit~fucken p-perfect! Y-you're m-my slut, alright!?" He growled, biting my neck, piercing the skin.

I moaned from the pain in my neck and the feeling of blood dripping down my neck and onto my flushed chest. "Y-yes, sir!" I screamed.

Eijiro grunted loudly as he released inside of me. The feeling of his hot cum squirting out of me because he came to much and it dripping down my thighs made me release as well.

I moaned softly as a came down from my high, unconsciously grinding myself on his abs. I mumbled softly as a did so, kinda acting like Denki when he uses the quirk too much.

"Ah...Ngh," Eijiro moaned as he stopped my movements, "let's get cleaned up, alright baby?"

The pet names he gave me made me blush madly, making me shy and not wanting to talk. I nodded like a child, looking away from him.

"Y-you sure did worship me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to finish this. I'm also super sorry that I couldn't get a chapter for Kiri's birthday out. My boyfriends birthday was ironically the day after Kiri's so I was doing things all day with him.

It's been two days and I still can't walk. Help me.