40||yall fucked!?||pt.1||ライム||

Bakugou woke up with serious pain in his lower back, thighs, throat and arms. He sat up, groaning and surprising himself that he could even move.

He saw several bite marks and hickeys across his chest and shoulders. A smirk plastered its self on his lips. He removed the black comforter to see he was still naked, more hickeys and bite marks covered the inside of his thighs. His wrist were red with what looked to be rope burns causing it.

Kirishima laid next to him, sleeping peacefully. He was on his stomach and also still naked to what Bakugou could see. The blonde carefully moved the comforter to see dull, but still visible, scratch marks along the redheads back and neck.

He blushed as red as his boyfriend's hair, slowly getting up because of the unbearable pain is his lower back.

The blonde saw clothes all over the ground that were of his and his boyfriends. Ropes were tied to the bedposts. A black choker was on the bedside table with a red leash attached. Him and his boyfriend were kinky mother fuckers.

Kirishima plays the part of the sweet ball of sunshine that everyone loves because of how lovable he is. Bakugou's the angry blonde that doesn't take shit from anyone. Those roles completely shift when Kirishima's either angry or horny.

He becomes the more dominant one when Bakugou pisses him off or turns him on. Not in a mean way of course. He would never want to hurt Bakugou. Just in a sexual way. And Bakugou falls in love him, even more, when he does.

Bakugou picked up one of Kirishima's hoodies and a pair of his own boxers then made his way to the bathroom, trying not to wake his red-headed boyfriend. But that's exactly what he did.

"Mmm...baby what are you doing?" Kirishima asked in a rough, tired voice. The voice that makes Bakugou melt on the inside. He tried to state his business but he couldn't even make a sound.

'That mother fucker face fucked me and now I can't talk!'

He rolled his eyes and pointed to the shower. "I'm coming." The redhead growled, sitting up and showing off his naked body. Bakugou blushed and ran into the bathroom, Kirishima snickering behind him.

They both got in the shower, Bakugou actually showering and Kirishima just holding on to the smallers waist while his head rested on the blonde's shoulder.

When they were done, Kirishima was feeling dominated and wanted to tease Bakugou so he put on a black tank top, camo trousers with chains, and black combat boots. Exactly what Bakugou should be warring.

But no, Bakugou had to wear blue skinny jeans, one of Kirishima's red jumpers, and white converses. Exactly what Kirishima should be warring. He did look cute but he also felt stupid. The hickeys on his neck were very visible and he didn't like that.

"Aww, is someone made that all his little marks are visible?" Kirishima cooed, grabbing Bakugou by his waist and pull his small body closer to his own. The blonde felt useless because he couldn't yell back, so he just pushed him away weakly.

"It's alright baby boy. I'll cover them up for you." He leaned down and bite his boyfriend's neck once more. Doing the exact opposite of what he told his angry boyfriend. Bakugou jumped back and tried to yell but his throat burned and throbbed. He flipped him off and stormed out the messy dorm room.

Kirishima chuckled and followed his hot-headed boyfriend, casually reminding him that they had to hang out with their friends today, "you know we have a day with Mina, Sero, and Denki right?" Bakugou froze. Explosions lit up in his palms, "What the fuck do you mean!?" He mouthed.

The dominant redhead leaned close to the blonde's ear, "we've gotta hang out with the others. How in the hell are you going to explain the marks all over yourself? And especially you not being able to talk. Whatever shall you do?" He teased. "I'm going home." Bakugou mouthed with his lip curled up.

Kirishima pulled him back by the waist, "Nope, you have to go out with us. Even with the oh so beautiful marks you have all over yourself," he turned around and lifted up his shirt to reveal his marked-up back, "Same goes for me, baby."

Bakugou never knew how turned on he could get by seeing Kirishima's back marked up by his own doing. He gulped and nodded hesitantly. "Good. Plus I doubt they'll even acknowledge them."

Just then, a pink-haired girl, a boy with strange elbows, and a boy with yellow hair came running down the hallway, shouting the couples name and falling over one another.

They all fell right in front of Bakugou and Kirishima's feet. "Hey, Baku! Hey Kiri!" They said in unison. Mina has a curious look on her pink face, "Hey Bakugou, whats with all the bruises on your neck? Did you and Kiri get into a fight!?"

Denki jumped up with her, "I did hear yelling coming from y'alls dorm last night." Sero chimed in also, "it wasn't really fighting yelling ya know? I heard 'sir' and 'daddy'." "Same." Mina and Denki said.

Mina and Sero thought for a minute before turning to the couple with big ass smirks on their faces. Bakugou was hiding behind Kirishima while Kirishima was smirking along with them. Denki looked at them was a face that screamed confusion, "...Wait...y'aLL FUCKED!?"

This one is stupid but I had the idea at like two in the morning so sorry if it's trash. <3