25||a great dad||綿毛||

Kiri's p.o.v

It was the weekend and I came to my mum's house to visit. The problem? They were out for the weekend. "Well that's great...the hell do I do now?" Then I had a brilliant idea.

"Heyyyyy baby!"

"Oh my fucken god Kiri! Why are you calling me at such an ungodly hour!"

"Katsuki, it's literally two in the afternoon. Shut up. Now I have a question!"

"Exactly! And it's the weekend! I'm supposed to be sleep! But nooo! Ugh, what's your god damn question?"

"Do you wanna come over to my mum's house!?"

"Why the he-"

"-I'm home alone."

"Fine, I'll be there in fifteen."

"Loooove you!"

"Love you too or whatever."

"Horny baster..."

"Wha-."

Well, that went great! Now all I have to do is wait and hope he doesn't kill me as soon as he gets here. Great plain.

I went into the house to find it completely different. Before I left for the dorms the house was grey and black. But I just when my mothers settled down they changed it. It was now black and red.

"God can he be any slower!....pizza...I want pizza." I grab my phone and order pizza as I'm waiting for Katsuki. And just as I get off the phone I heard, "Kirishima! Open this door so I can kill your ass!" Shit.

I slowly make my way to the door and open it to be greeted with my very angry boyfriend. He grabs me by the throat and pins me to the wall, I let out a little moan and chuckle, "oo kinky." He smirks and whispers, "yes, yes indeed. You like being choked?" I nod my head frantically and smile, "I would love to continue this but..." as soon as I finished there was a knock on the door.

Time Skip

I was in my room, laying on my bed and playing 'Detroit Become Human'. It's a great game, just very emotional. (a/n hella good game btw)

Katsuki was downstairs grabbing something when I got to the part in the game where Todd smacks Alice across the face. I pause the game immediately and start crying my eyes out.

Bakugou p.o.v

I was downstairs getting a drink when I hear Kiri sobbing upstairs. I blotted upstairs to see him on his bed crying like a baby and his game pause. Even though the game was kinda blurred from the pause menu, I could see an older man hitting a young girl.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked, picking him up to hold him. He throws his arms around my neck and his leg at my waist, "f-fucken t-Todd hi-hit al-Alice!" He yells pointing at the tv. "It's just a game baby," I whisper, rubbing his back.

He jumps up and wipes his eyes, he looked pissed, "yeah but no kid should be fucken treated like that!" He yells at the tv, sitting on my lap again. "What are you so mad for? It's a game. It's not real." I laugh, he jumps up again and looks me dead in the eye, "yes it is Katsuki! I'm gonna be a dad and I'm gonna be better than my dad and Todd!"

Does he want to be a dad? I wasn't sure if he knew what he was saying or not, so I pressed on, "your gonna be a dad?" I stood up to hold his waist. "Yes, I am! So I can love and care for my kids with everything I have!" He snaps back, I smile and hug him.

When I did so he must have snapped out of whatever think his mind went into and slowly hugs me back. "You will be a great dad Kiri," I whisper, holding him tightly. He pushes away a little and cups my cheeks, "So will you."