"You know where you can get your fix from, even have a plantation of your own." I mused tilting my head to the side so that our eyes met making me see the light blush that graced her cheeks.

We let silence envelop us, letting the wind rustle through the trees, the smell of the roses fill the air, watching the boys play.

"How are you feeling about your exam tomorrow?" I questioned her.

"I don't know. I still need to get some revisions done on it when we get back home. I spoke to Everleigh earlier and she was more than happy to keep Aj tonight for me to have a break and focus." Rhys explained.

"Okay baby girl. But won't I be a distraction?" I laid my head on her shoulder making faces to Leora.

"I might actually need your help," she spoke honestly.

"You do?" I lifted my head back up in alarm.

"Yes silly. I might need to practice on you."

"Practice? Not actually cut me up and stuff?" I asked a little nervous.

"I'm not crazy Damon. I won't cut you up." she gave me her breathtaking smile and made me look into her gorgeous eyes and I knew I was a goner.

I need to set a code 12. The book needs to come back out.

We had lunch and stayed a little longer before it was time for Emrys to go back home. She disappeared into the room, the sound of water running letting me know she was in the shower. I too changed into more comfortable clothes.

I was laying on the bed with my laptop resting on my lap returning emails, setting deals and reading contracts and overlooking Wolf's end of the gang and some of Carter's just to see if everything was running smoothly.

"Shirt off mister." a demanding voice.

I glanced up to see Emrys with her hip cocked, her wet hair in a bun that was dangerously hanging off the side of her head. She was in her underwear with her university hoodie on showcasing her long legs increasing my heart rate.

I put my laptop aside and gave my full, undivided attention to this beautiful temptress in front of me.

"I'm all yours baby," I said taking my shirt off and sitting further down on the bed.

"Lie down on your back, get comfy," she instructed next.

I continued to obey her orders while she got ready to do god knows what on me.

"Right, this is not according to protocol alright but since it's just us, I can bend the rules a little," she smirked.

She straddled my lap and ran her hands down my chest and back up until her hands rested where my heart was. She took in a deep breath, tracing patterns with her fingers sending shivers all over my body as I watched her movements.

She bent down and started to inspect my shoulders, ears, temples, nose, lips until she reached my eyes.

"Your pupils are dilated," Emrys stated.

"Are they now. And what does that mean?" I enquired.

"Means you are looking at something you like. That or you have an eye issue or are currently having a stroke." she giggled at the end.

"I would place my bet on the first proposition because you look good enough to eat right now," I confessed pulling her down so that our lips could meet.

"I love you," I spoke between our kiss.

"And I, you." she smiled into the kiss sending my heart into a new frenzy.