Then videos of the boys posing on the red carpet from the Just My Luck premier play. 

"We've always still got that something there." Danny's voice comes through, and then it shows him sitting alone where Dougie had just been. "You know, we're four individuals and we've grown to be four individuals...but we've still got that something from the start. You know, we're not all living on the same street anymore and...you know, I'm quite sad about that." He laughs. "I'm sure we will one day, but it's just amazing. Whatever we've got, I don't know what it is, but I hope people can see that." 

"When I look back over the past ten years," Harry starts now "It's kind of...I see it in my mind as, like, sections. You know, the early days of being in a band house together...and that was just the most electrifying, exciting time of our lives. And we had a debut number one single and the album went number one and we were traveling the world and...you don't really ever have time to take a stop and think 'what's going on?'. You just have to go along with it. Go along with the ride...and we did that, and we're still going so...yeah, it's been pretty good fun." 

*********************************

Just after the end of Little Joanna, the lights dim again, and the sound of thunderbolts fill the hall. 

Just like the previous nights, I watch Tom stand up from his piano, and Dougie runs towards me, shoving his bass in my hands and the rushing past me up the stairs. 

Every other night, I stayed at the base of the stage waiting for Dougie to return, but for some reason tonight, my excitement got the best of me. 

Ignoring the screaming crowd (they knew what song was coming), I placed Dougie's bass down and ran after him. I pushed open the door to the well lit venue area, shielding my eyes as they transitioned from dark to bright. I open the door to the small passage way Dougie had just crept through and see him, sitting at the organ at the top of The Royal Albert Hall, playing the first line of Bach's Fugue in D Minor, or as McFly fans know it, the beginning of Transylvania. 

As soon as Dougie finished, the light on him disappears, and Tom begins to sing the first line. His voice is muffled, but still shakes the Hall all the way back to where I am. Dougie runs out into the abandoned white hallway where I'm standing, and stops short when he sees me. He grabs my arms. 

"What are you doing?" He asks. 

"I-I'm sorry I just got excited and-" I stumble, thinking he's mad, until his whole face breaks into a smile (even his eyes). He laughs, grabbing my hand and we run back down towards the stage. I slip his bass strap over his head just in time for him to run back out onstage and sing the chorus.

**************************

"Me and Tom weren't necessarily friends at school." The projection of Matt Willis speaks on the screen. I smile as the fan's screams become louder. If only they knew what was to come. "It's not like we hated each other, but we weren't mates...so when I saw him in the audition hall for Busted...I don't know if I was pleased. I was probably unpleased. But then he did a cracking audition." 

In the video, the background music is filled with Busted's song Sleeping with the Light On, and the image of a very young, very blonde Tom playing an acoustic guitar comes up from a time long before any of the boys knew him, let alone, me. 

"We were thinking 'this guy's really good'." James pops up on the screen now. "We wanted him to be in the band but...you know. I thought he was really talented so we ended up writing songs anyway, but...uh...yeah it was a good moment." A photo of Tom and James pops up from when they were very young. James still has a black streak running through the front of his blond hair at that point. "We would just write songs...you know...all night. And um...a lot of those songs were gonna be for the band that would eventually become McFly, but we didn't know that yet."