{18}

Emrys Belle:

I wasn't working today since Damon got me out of working even when I told him I wanted to work. He said he was taking me out of a date and he had a surprise for me.

I felt like a teenager again getting all dolled up to go out for a date. Our first date was more of me just being tired and taking a bath with a make-out session.

I slipped on a pair of 'mom jeans' tucking a striped white and blue shirt that you tie in a knot a the bottom and slipped on a pair of white converses and let my hair straight. I applied a little makeup, a thing I never do.

The weather was nice and bright, it was getting warmer so I only slipped on a cream cardigan that was quite long and reached just below my bum. I was getting my bag ready and all that when Damon came knocking at the door.

"Hey." I breathed holding the door open for him to come in.

"Hello my Sunshine." he walked in and kissed my lips tenderly cupping my cheek.

When we pulled away I was smiling foolishly and blushing like mad.

"You look really nice today." Damon complimented drawing my hips closer to him.

"Thank you." I blushed again at his words.

I heard him chuckle deeply and kiss my nose. He loves doing that.

"Let's go, we have reservations." he intertwined our hands and led me out of the door.

The drive to the restaurant wasn't that long and the music playing through the speakers put me at ease.

Damon walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me helping me out. I blushed again and took his hand loving the warmth coming from it.

We started eating and I was trying so hard not to moan as I placed a piece of steak in my mouth.

"This is the best thing in the world." I took another piece in my mouth and rolled my eyes at how good it was.

"You are really enjoying that aren't you," Damon smirked as he cut his steak and popped a piece in his mouth.

"I want to marry this steak it's so good." this time I moaned.

"Don't moan," he spoke sharply.

I swallowed my mouth full and put my fork down.

"Why?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"Only I should be able to hear that sound come out of your mouth and I don't want you moaning from a steak, I want to have that effect on you baby girl," he growled out.

Air getting stuck in my throat at his words, I could see the hunger in his eyes as he looked at me with determination.

I felt so flustered that I didn't say anything else and continued eating crossing my legs and trying to ignore the burning feeling that started in me.

He kept a smug look on his face as we continued to eat, clearly seeing that I was uncomfortable in my seat.

"You ok there Sunshine?" he teased.

"Uh huh." I nodded and sipped on my drink.

Damon paid for our food even when I told him it was my treat he took my card but still paid with his making me frown at him.

"Don't pout baby girl." Damon kissed my lips hard and pulled away biting my bottom lip.

Man, he was very tactile today, always making me hot at each thing he was doing.