Woo Jiho X Reader

"I want you to listen to this," he says, turning his computer towards you the slightest bit.

You glance up from your computer. He is staring at you with a hopeful look in his eyes. You nod and close the lid of your computer the slightest bit, leaning over it a little to get a little closer to the coffee table in the center of the living room. Jiho scooted a little closer to you and pressed play on his laptop, the song blaring through the speakers he had connected to his computer.

You smile a little at the music. It was as well as to be expected. He never failed to impress you.

Being best friends with Jiho often meant spending late nights at his apartment, helping him with his lyrics as he often used you for inspiration. To others Jiho seemed cold hearted and strong, that being his usual demeanor that he expressed on stage. People never knew the real Jiho, how hard working he was and how much time and patience he devoted to his production. You loved to see how hard working he was. Although he could get stressed a little at times, he never got too frustrated to the point where he would take his anger out on those around him. In fact, with you, he was like a tiny ball of happiness. Jiho often seeked your approval on his music, claiming that no other opinion mattered more than yours.

Because the two of you planned this night to hang out and watch movies before he started to work again, you were at his apartment. But he wanted to finish some editing on his music while you worked on the lyrics for his song.

If there was one thing that two of you in common the most, it was your devotion to music. You were a singer/song writer. People were aware of your close friendship with the famous Zico, knowing that the two of you grew up with each other and even followed each other into the music business. You were under an entirely different entertainment, and Zico recently broke free from his company he had previously been apart of. The two of you often worked together on songs, Zico often being behind the production of some of your songs while you helped with his lyrics. You even collabed with him on a handful of songs, the fans enjoying every single one of those songs.

"I think we should work on it together," Jiho says, glancing up at you. "I know it's not the kind of song you'll sing along to, but I believe that your voice will match it perfectly."

You hum and glance at the lyrics on your computer that you'd typed in order to translate your messy hand writing for Jiho. "If you really want to, I'll try my best." You say, eventually turning to him.

Jiho grins happily. "Really?"

His happiness affected you almost immediately, a smile tugging at your lips. "We should go record right now!" He says.

You scoff and roll your eyes, leaning back into the comfort of the couch. "Nice try," you say. "But it's too cold for me to even think about leaving this warm apartment in the middle of the night."

"But if we get it done early, then we can release it for the fans like a present to them." Jiho pouts, sticking his lower lip out in an attempt to gain sympathy from you.

You snort and shake your head. "That may have worked on me in the past, but it's winter and it's too cold to even think about leaving in the middle of the night."

Jiho sighs and leans his back against the couch, allowing his head to fall back. "But I want to work on it now!" He whines.

"And this is why your mom asked me to take care of you and not the other way around," you mumble, returning your attention to the computer on your lap.

Jiho rolls his eyes and sits up straighter, sighing as he saves the rest of his work and closes the lid to his computer. "I guess we can just go in the early morning." He mumbles in defeat.