Im Jaebum X Reader

Clubs were never your forte. There were always too much people at clubs that you just couldn't help but feel uncomfortable 98% of the time. If there was one thing you felt comfortable with, it was being at a club with a friend of yours. Being a Kpop idol was probably amongst one of the most stressful jobs you could ever have, but seeing your fans always paid off. But at this moment you secretly wished you never became a Kpop idol. JYP Entertainment has been pushing you to appear on countless variety shows, attend fan meets, and to top it all off you've been working hard on leading your group for your upcoming comeback. It's gotten to the point where you wanted nothing more to do than drink away all your stress and worries.

The alcohol seeped into your blood stream. It burned your throat as you coughed a little, shocked from how bitter it tasted. It's been years since you last had alcohol. Being in public at this club made it harder to drink and let loose thanks to all the stares you've been getting from other people. Jackson, a close friend of yours, watched as you downed another shot.

"Don't you think you should take it slow?" He asks.

You roll your eyes and swirl the Soju in your cup around. The cold liquid cools the glass and you feel a little light headed, having drank much more in the past two hours than you're drinking right now. "You want to know what I think? I think I deserve to let loose, I deserve to have a little fun." You smile bitterly, your words slurred.

"You need to calm down Y/N," Jackson lowers the glass from your lips.

"Do you know how hard I've been working? JYP has been running me all over the place, and for what? More exposure?" You scoff and push Jackson's hand away from your drink, protecting it as you turn away from his grabby hands. "I've been an idol for five years now. My group has only had five comebacks. We're too busy worrying about solo projects to even try and work on new songs."

Jackson frowns and leans against the table, giving up in taking the alcohol from you. "It must be hard," he suddenly says. "Not only having to do your solo projects, but also being the leader of your group and trying to work on new songs all at the same time."

"Thank you!" You nearly shout. "Someone finally understands."

Jackson sighs and runs a hand down his face. "Y/N, it's nearly two in the morning. I think it's best you stop drinking and head back to the dorms now."

"Why are you here again? You should be preparing for your comeback next month," you mumble while swirling the drink around in your glass once again. You were jealous. The younger groups have been making multiple comebacks this year, whereas your group has been struggling to work on a single album thanks to your solo activities. One of your members, Euna, has been filming a drama. Another member, Yuki, has been working on her solo career, releasing new music and even participating in OST's. Jessica has been MCing multiple shows along your side. The four of you have been so incredibly busy that it's almost close to impossible to sit down and work on a single song. Eight months into 2018 and you've only worked on a total of two songs, and one of them wasn't even fully completed.

"The main thing we've been doing is working on our choreography." Jackson replies.

You hum and lean your head against your arm on the table. "I regret debuting."

"No you don't," Jackson soothes as he rests a hand on your shoulder. "That's just the alcohol talking."

"Haven't you ever heard that saying about a drunken man's words?" You ask suddenly, sitting up in the chair once again. "Of course, I'm not a man, so just change it to a woman's words for now."

Jackson slips his phone out of his pocket and begins to type a message to someone.

"Who are you texting?" You ask while poking your best friend in the cheek.