Yoon Sanha X Reader

Sanha, the maknae of ASTRO, had stolen your heart the first time he'd smiled at you. You had becomed a trainee around the same time as Sanha had. He was a year older than you and was preparing for his debut. The two of you had become great friends since the first time you'd met. It was no doubt that you felt something strong for him, but the question was, did he feel the same way? At times Sanha would mention his feelings for someone, but he'd never given you a name.

Finally, a year and a half after Sanha's debut you'd finally debuted. Origionally you were to debut as a solo artist, but Fantagio had decided last minute that you would debut in a five member girl group. You were shocked but agreed nonetheless. How could you say no? It meant you would have to longer if you'd disagreed.

When you joined the group they had to tweek their debut song to add in your vocals. The four girls in your group were happy to have another member, they treated you nicely. You were the maknae in the group surprisingly. Your eldest member was 21 years old.

A week before your debut ASTRO had their comeback, their song being Crazy Sexy Cool. Sanha was happy when you told him the news about your debut. His best friend was finally debuting, he'd said with the happiest smile on his face. Friend zoned wasn't a friend of yours.

Currently, you were in one of the practice rooms going over the choreography for your debut song. The rest of your members had decided to head back to the dorms and rest for the night. It was around eleven at night, but you still wanted to perfect the dance. You didn't want to mess it up when you were to perform it live. A month ago your group had filmed the MV for the song and the editing was finished two weeks ago, the teasers had been released a week ago. You were nervous.

You were halfway through the song when the door to the practice room was pushed open, revealing Sanha and Rocky. They were surprised to see you.

"Y/N?" Rocky says, raising his eyebrows at you.

You continue dancing, ignoring their presence as the song continues. The two of them make their way around the practice room. Sanha watched you dance, a curious look in his eyes.

When the song ended you dropped to your knees, breathing harshly. The dance to the song was not an easy one. Unlike most girl groups your choreography involved a lot more dancing, and a lot more jumping. You didn't mind at all, of course.

"That was good," Rocky complimented.

You look up and force a smile. "Not good enough," you reply.

"How long have you been practicing?" Sanha asks.

"All day," you answer softly, standing up from the ground with shaking legs.

You'd been pushing yourself to the max all day without actually realizing it. Sanha grew worried as he watched you move across the room.

"Have you eaten yet or anything?" Sanha asks.

You nod. "I ate." Your stomach betrayed you.

"I'm guessing you only ate breakfast this morning, didn't you?" Rocky asked.

You shrug and grab your bottled water, drinking it. "What difference does it make?"

"You need to take care of yourself," Sanha says softly.

"What I need to do is make sure I don't mess this dance up when we're performing it live," you sigh.

"How much longer are you planning on being here?" Rocky asks.

"Probably another hour or two," you reply honestly.

"I can run back to the dorms and ask Jisoo to cook you something really fast, I'm sure she's still up," Rocky says.