Kim Doyoung X Reader

You unlock the door to your apartment and sigh as you enter quietly, dropping your backpack to the ground. The smell of your favorite ramyen fills your nostrils as you look up, your eyes immediately focusing on the light emitting from the kitchen of your apartmemt. You nibble on your bottom lip and slip on your slippers, dragging your feet as you enter the kitchen.

Stood in the kitchen was your best friend Kim Doyoung. Your eyes light up as you take in his appearance. "Doyoung!" You practically shout.

He turns around and smiles as you rush across the kitchen and throw your arms around the tall boy. You pull him into a hug as he laughs at your excitment. It had been five months since you last saw Doyoung in person, the both of you mainly keeping in touch through texts and calls.

"Did you miss me?" he teases.

"Of course dummy!" You say while pulling away.

Doyoung has been your best friend since you were in high school. He had always been there for you, helping you, supporting you, and cheering you up when you felt down. He was the definition of a perfect best friend.

"I made you your favorite ramyen," he says while handing you your cup of noodles.

You sigh. "Doyoung, I'm sorry, but I'm on a diet."

Doyoung's eyebrows furrow. "What? But you're already perfect as you are. Y/N, you better not be starving-" "I'm joking! You know I love food too much to give it up." You cut him off with a laugh.

Doyoung lets out a sigh of relief. "I thought I was going to have to force feed you for a moment there."

You roll your eyes and grab some chopsticks, handing some to Doyoung as he grabs his own cup of ramyen. The both of you sit down at the small table and eat silently. Truth be told, you hadn't eaten much the past few days. You had been so caught up in your studies that you were too busy to even make yourself something to eat, living off of coffee.

"How have you been lately?" Doyoung asks.

"I've been fine. My grades are pretty good, I've been socializing." You shrug.

Doyoung snorts. "I forgot you were a huge introvert." He chuckles.

You roll your eyes and eat your noodles. "What about you? How has the idol life been treating you?" You ask.

Doyoung chuckles. "It's been fine. We've been practicing a lot lately, we're going to have a comeback for NCT U." He replies with a glint in his eyes.

"Ooh, a comeback?" You ask as you lean against the table.

"Tell me more," you say.

Doyoung laughs and shakes his head. "Nope, you're just going to have to wait just like everyone else." He smirks.

You sigh and pick at your noodles. "It was worth a try."

The both of you laugh and continue talking, eventually finishing the noodles and moving into the living room. You put in a movie and get comfortable in the couch, pulling a blanket over your legs. Doyoung moves closer to you to pull the blanket over his legs, complaining that you're hogging the blanket. You refuse to give him the blanket.

"Share!" He whines. "I made you ramyen!"

"But you've also been gone for a good five months," you respond.

"But I'm here now. Now share the blanket or I'll.." he trails off.

You raise an eyebrow. "Or you'll what? There's nothing you can do."

Doyoung narrows his eyes, growing silent for a good ten seconds before smirking. "I'll tickle you."

You wrap your arms around your sides, sinking more into the couch as he inches towards you. He wiggles his fingers in a teasing manner as they come closer to your sensitive sides. You attmept to slap his hands away, complaining that he wasn't even watching the movie. Doyoung attacks your sides as you squeal and laugh loudly, trying your best to wriggle away from him and his form of torture.

"You could end this by giving up the blanket," he sings.

You shake your head, your face growing red from the excessive laughter. Before you know it the both of you are lying on the ground, Doyoung resting on top of you as he continues tickling you. You scream for him to stop, tears welding up in your eyes as you try to push his hands away.

"Doyoung! I'm going to cry!" You wail as he only laughs evilly in response.

Soon the tears are rushing down your cheeks, your sides and stomach aching from the laughter and his fingers. He stops and reaches his hands up, his soft hands cupping your cheeks in his hands as he wipes the tears away from your cheeks with small laughter. A look of regret crosses his feautures as laugh and sob at the same time.

A minute passes and you finally calm down, your eyes opening to meet Doyoung's. It's suddenly then that you're aware of the position that you are both in. You knees on either side of his hips, his hands cupping your face as he stares into your eyes. The both of you grow quiet as you soak in each other's presence. Soon he's leaning down, his warm breath fanning your face as you close your eyes. His lips brush against yours.

You wrap your arms around his neck as he places his hands down on either side of your head to hold himself up, preventing himself from crushing you. The kiss deepens as you run your fingers through his soft, black hair. Your heart flutters as your stomach twists. Eventually the both of you pull away from the kiss for air, Doyoung burying his face into your neck as he presses soft kisses against your skin.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He whispers, his lips brushing against your skin.

You blush and run your fingers through his hair. "Me too."

Doyoung pulls away and stares into your eyes once again. "So does that mean.." he trails off.

"Yes, it means I feel the same way." You smile softly.

Doyoung grins and leans down, pressing his lips to your eyes in a soft manner. "That makes me so happy."