BamBam X Reader

Being the younger sister of Jinyoung had its perks. You were spoiled rotten by your older brother, and you were very good friends with his members. Of course you grew closer to the two maknaes much to Jinyoung's dismay. With three young children teasing and annoying him on a daily, he didn't know what to do. But he didn't have the heart to tell you to stop being friends with the two evil maknaes.

"I'm going to kill you!" Jinyoung screamed from the bathroom as Yugyeom and BamBam came running down the hallway, giggling as they rushed into the living room.

You sat on one of the couches with a small smile on your face. "What'd you guys do now?"

They explained their prank to you, giggling every now and again. Jinyoung had been used to your pranks when you both lived with your parents as children, but now that he lived with six other men in the same dorm (three of them being younger than him) he had to get used to their pranking. Because they were all boys it was a lot more gross and disgusting when it came to pranks, as well as physical.

"I think Jinyoung's gonna kill us," BamBam says as he listens to one of the doors slam in the back.

"He doesn't know that you're here. You should say that you helped plan this prank! He'll go easy on us!" Yugyeom pleads, grabbing your hand.

You don't notice the look that BamBam gives Yugyeom as you laugh. "Now why should I save your butts?"

"We'll do something in return!" Yugyeom adds in, clutching your hand tighter as his eyes plead.

"Yah! We can't just--" "BamBam will cook for you!" Yugyeom is practically shaking you by your shoulders now.

Your eyebrows raise as you look to BamBam who is now red in the face. He's glaring daggers at the side of his best friend's face. Yugyeom's face is hopeful. "I can't die young," he whimpers.

You sigh and nod. Yugyeom's face lights up in delight as Jinyoung comes into the living room. Yugyeom's hands are now crossed across his chest as BamBam continues to scowl, now directing his scowl at the ground. You smile at your older brother.

"Hi Jinyoungie," you greet.

"How long have you been here?" Jinyoung asks, his scowl dropping from his face as his gaze softens.

"For an hour," you reply.

"Really? I'm sorry, I didn't know," Jinyoung walks around the couch to stand in front of you. You stand up and hug him.

Although you hated to admit it, you did miss him. He was your brother after all. His life as an idol meant limited calls and texts. You may have fought with him a lot as younger children, but now that you were older you missed spending time with your older brother.

After you pull away from the hug you look up at him and smile. He smiles back and steps back, turning his attention to the two maknaes. "You boys will be dead in the next two minutes, so I suggest you start--" "I came up with the idea to prank you. They were just my little minions, I'm sorry." You grab Jinyoung's arm.

He looks at you and stares into your eyes, narrowing his. "Are you telling the truth or did they convince you to lie for them?"

"I'm telling the truth," you say and smile.

Jinyoung scowls at you. "You better start running or else you're going to wish you never--" "way ahead of you," you say and dash out of the living room, running down the hall. You didn't know their dorm very well so you had no clue who's room was who's.

You dashed into one of the rooms, finding two beds. The room was a little messy so it was clear that it was not Jinyoung's room. You hid in one of the closets, crossing your fingers as you heard laughter from down the hallway. It was most likely the other members, they'd probably heard you running from Jinyoung. A few minutes later the door the bedroom is opened, you hold your breath in fear that Jinyoung had found you.