BamBam X Reader

"I'm just not ready," you groan.

BamBam grasps your hand in his. "I'll be there by your side every step of the way." He assures you.

You stare out the window in nervousness. BamBam has been your boyfriend for a good eight months, your relationship began in April of 2017. BamBam had decided that, during Christmas while the members were all on vacation for two weeks, he would take you to visit his family for the first time. You met BamBam's older brothers in the past, but you still had yet to meet his younger sister and his mother. You were nervous to say the least. As long as you've been together with BamBam, and his constant reassurance that his mother already loves you, you were still nervous to meet her in person.

"It's just that.. what if she doesn't like me?" You ask, turning to him.

BamBam scoffs and cups your face in his hands, bringing you closer to him. "I've told you millions of times before that she already loves you. She knows what kind of person you are from all that I've told her."

"But what if I don't make a good first impression? Am I even wearing appropriate clothes to meet your mother? What if I make a fool of myself? What if-" BamBam presses his lips to yours in a way of shutting you up. You respond to his kiss almost immediately, feeling your nerves and worried thoughts flush away.

BamBam pulls away and presses his lips to your forehead in a comforting manner. "She's going to love you even more after meeting you, trust me. Stop worrying."

"He's right, our mom practically loves you anyway," BamBam's older brother says. He had picked the both of you up from the hotel that you were both staying at. "But anyway, we're here."

The car pulls into a driveway of a two story house. You squeeze BamBam's hand as the both of you climb out of the back seats and walk up the path leading to the front door. His thumb rubs circles on the back of your hand. BamBam unlocks and pushes the door open with one hand, leading you inside with his older brother following close behind the both of you.

Just like BamBam, you had left Thailand to become a trainee for JYP at a young age. Except you hadn't met him until a year after he became an official trainee for the lable. You quickly became good friends with him, watching as he grew and debuted with GOT7. You were proud of him. You had been given the chance to debut with the girl group TWICE but you turned it down. As much as you would have loved to debut, you just couldn't seem to fit the cutsey concept the girls had. The same year though, you were given the chance to debut as a solo singer. You were happy. As much as you would have loved to debut in a group and have close friends, you were completely happy with debuting as a solo singer. It could give you the chance to direct your concept in a different direction.

Because BamBam's dating ban was lifted, he was free to date, but you still had a few months left until your dating ban was lifted. It was a violation of your contract but BamBam had spoken with Park Jinyoung, got his approval, and continued the relationship with you. Only on one condition. The two of you were to not make the relationship official until your dating ban was lifted in this coming Janurary. Because of this condition, the both of you were extremely careful with your relationship to make sure no one saw you both together. It was hard but it was worth it.

"BamBam!" You hear a woman yell.

You quickly let go of his hand as he's tugged down into a hug with his mother. You watch the interaction with a smile on your lips. She hugs him tightly and complains about not having anyone to shop with since he's been gone. Eventually she pulls away from him. BamBam steps to the side and motions to you.

"Mom, this is Y/N, the girl-" "oh I know who she is! Come here!" She grabs your hand and pulls you into a hug, rubbing your back.

"Thank you for taking care of my son," she whispers.

You smile. "I'm sure it's the other way aroumd."

She laughs and shakes her head while pulling away. "You've been friends with him since his trainee days right? You were one of his best friends, and now you're his girlfriend." She smiles.

You blush and look down as she clutches your hands in hers. "I'm so happy I've finally gotten the chance to meet you in person." She adds.

BamBam's mother leads you into the living room, talking about all the things BamBam has done as a child in a way to embarrass him. He sighs as she mentions one of his childhood memories and pulls out a photo book from a nearby shelf. She immediately dives into the pages of countless photos, showing you multiple pictures of him when he was younger.

You laugh and smile with his mother as she shares embarrassing stories about him. BamBam simply sighs and allows his mother to embarrass him. He sits beside you, sinking further into the couch as he listens to his mom ramble on about how he was as a child. Eventually she decides to leave you two alone in the living room while she returns to cooking in the kitchen and preparing dinner.

"So I can see that you're not so worried anymore." BamBam notes as he wraps an arm around you and tugs you into his chest.

You laugh and wrap your arms around his torso as you lay your head on his chest. "She enjoys embarrassing you." You smile at the multiple stories she told you.

"It's her favorite thing to do." He responds.

"It's because she loves you," you hum.

BamBam runs a hand through your hair, combing his fingers through the knots. You sigh and close your eyes. "What am I going to do without you if you pick a red card.." you whisper.

BamBam sighs and closes his eyes as he continues to comb his fingers through your soft hair. "You'll wait for me, and I'll come back for you."

You tighten your arms around his torso. You didn't want to think about him drawing a red card. You didn't want to think about losing him for two years. As much as you loved him and supported him through everything, you just didn't think you'd be able to handle the separation. You loved him too much to be able to bear the thought of being away from him for so long.

"I love you so much.." you whisper.

BamBam smiles and presses his lips to the top of your head. "I love you more."