Choi Youngjae X Reader

The door slides open to the practice room. You enter quietly, the members of GOT7 crowded around one member in the center viewing their dance practice. You slowly set the plastic sacks full of take out food that you had brough for them from a nearby resteraunt. Their dance choreographer flashes you a smile and nods towards the seven of them. You smile and cross your arms across your chest, clearing your throat. This captures Yugyeom's attention.

"Y/N!" He grins happily.

The other six members turn, their eyes widened in surprise. You smile. "Hey!"

You're immediately swarmed by the seven members, the phone long forgotten on the ground where they once sat. The seven of them take turns hugging you. You laugh as Jackson begins complaining that he missed your presence the most amongst the members, resulting a slap in the back of the head from Jinyoung who disagreed with him.

"All of us missed you, how have you been lately? Have you been getting enough rest?" Jaebum asks you.

You nod with a sweet smile. "Of course I have, we just got back from our tour in America." You explain.

"Just now?" Mark asks, glancing at the time on his phone.

"It's nearly twelve in the afternoon, you had an overnight flight didn't you? Why are you here? Aren't you tired? You should be resting." Youngjae demands.

Your eyes widen in surprise. "I'm fine, I'm not even-" "don't say you're not tired because you just now yawned," BamBam cuts you off.

You sigh and motion towards the food. "I brought you guys something to eat."

JB is the first to begin rummaging through the sack with the help of Jackson and Mark. Youngjae begins to push you out of the practice room, you try your best to stand your ground but it seems as if the boy was stronger than you. He slides the door shut behind him and immediately tugs you into a hug, burying his face into your neck. Your stomach flips at his sudden affection, your arms now wrapped around his neck as his wrap around your waist.

You've been with Youngjae for a year now. His members have always teased the both of you, including the fans themselves. It was rare for Youngjae to show any kind of affection in public, which may have explained why the two of you were outside in the hall. You brush your fingers through his soft black hair and tug on the strands, pulling his head back so you can look him in the eyes. Youngjae rests his forehead against yours and sighs softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," you whisper.

Youngjae presses his lips to yours in a soft manner. You smile against his lips and return the kiss. You missed him, you missed his voice, his touch, and his kisses.

"Let's go back inside," you mumble while pulling away from him.

Youngjae hums and pecks your lips one more time, eventually pulling away and tugging you with him inside the practice room.

The two of you fight with the other members for some food for yourselves. You sit down with Youngjae, the two of you conversing quietly amongst yourselves. Eventually the other members form a circle with the two of you, the food settled in the center of the circle.

"Youngjae really missed you," BamBam admits.

You laugh and look at the boy who sat beside you. He smiled at you in response while BamBam rolled his eyes.

"He found comfort in Jaebum." Jackson adds with a cheeky grin.

JB glances up from the food on his plate, glaring at Jackson while Youngjae threatens to throw a piece of food at him. You snort at this and continue eating your food quietly. The next hour is consisted of you messing around with the two maknaes, the three of you being the same age meant 3x the trouble. Of course you were a month older than BamBam which technically made you the oldest of the three. Youngjae occasionally joined in on the teasing of the older males.

"Alright enough sitting around, let's get back to practicing!" JB announces after a bit, clapping his hands to capture the attention of his members.

You gravitate to the couch sat in the corner and watch as the members get into formation, the music starting once again. The seven of them go over the dance with the help of their choreographer, learning the new steps to their new song. You sat in awe, compelled by the foot work of their upcoming comeback. They all catch onto it quickly and continue on to the next set of movements, their eyes focused on the mirror in front of them so they don't make any mistakes. There was a look of determination on their faces as they neared the chorus again.

They continue like this for next few hours, finally getting down most of the song. You cheer for them as they decide to take another break.

"How does it look?" Jackson asks as he drops down on the couch beside you.

"It looks great!" You grin.

"We've been working on the foot work since yesterday, I'm glad we finally got it down," Jinyoung notes while plopping down onto the couch beside Jackson.

"Well it's amazing! The song sounds great," you note.

JB thanks you from across the room causing you to laugh. Yawning, you stretch and glance at the time on your watch. It was nearing eight in the evening. Time had gone by fast since you've been here with the boys. You sighed and stood up, stretching your legs.

Youngjae was busy going over one of the moves he was struggling on with Yugyeom. You slowly walked up beside Youngjae, eventually capturing his attention. He smiles brightly at you. "Hey, what's up?"

"I'm going to head back to the apartment, the jet lag is finally kicking in." You say with a soft smile.

Youngjae nods in agreement. "I'll be home in an hour or two, don't wait up."

You kiss his cheek before leaving, leaving him to be teased by his members. Youngjae and you recently bought an apartment together around four months ago, it felt empty without him sometimes. With the both of you being idols under JYPE it left a little amount of time to return back to your own apartmemt due to your hectic schedules, but the two of you managed to power through it all together. When you return to your apartment you immediately get ready for bed, eventually dropping down onto the bed and cuddling underneath the covers. You sigh contently. You missed your bed.

~

A few hours later you feel the bed dip, the blanket being lifted as the person crawls into bed beside you. You blink slowly as you open your eyes, squinting through the darkness to try and see who it was. Youngjae had climbed into bed tiredly. He must've practiced nonstop with the other members, most likely determined to get the dance down. Youngjae sighs as he stretches his limbs.

You reach your hand out and grasp his. "Did you eat?" You ask him tiredly.

"Yes I did," Youngjae responds quietly, lacing his fingers with yours as he tugs you closer to him.

You scoot closer to him and rest your head on his chest, allowing his arm to circle around you protectively. Truth be told, you missed sleeping in bed with him. His warm embrace always managed to lull you to sleep. You loved him and you wouldn't deny him. He was your home, your heart. Without him you would feel empty. He was your everything.

"I missed you so much." Youngjae vocalizes his feelings, his fingers running through your soft hair.

You hum, smiling with your eyes closed. "I missed you more."

"How long until your comeback?" You ask him tiredly.

Youngjae moves his hand to your back, rubbing it carefully. "Around three weeks now." He answers.

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself and make sure you get enough of sleep and you eat properly," you mumble.

"I promise." Youngjae smiles tiredly.

The two of you slowly begin to fall asleep in each other arms, the feeling of warmth enveloping the both of you.