Mark Tuan X Reader

Mark Tuan. The name of the red haired boy who had stolen your heart two years ago. Your friendship started out slow and gradually lead to a much stronger friendship, one of which you were proud to call him your best friend. Mark Tuan is one of the seven members of the group GOT7, he was one of the artists in JYP who spoke English well, so it was only natrual you became friends with him when you became a trainee.

GOT7 had recently had their comeback with their mini album titled 7 For 7. Mark's schedule was booked, their group was to promote their album for awhile, not that you minded. Your best friend was only doing his job. You were not far from your debut, you were to debut in a girl group. Mark still made time to call you and ask how things were, offering a few words of encouragment here and there. He knew how tiresome it was.

You were currently in one of the many practice rooms in the JYP building. Your members were currently practicing the dance for your debut song. You were in the midst of memorizing your rap as the door opened, revealing none other than Mark. Your members were surprised.

You caught glimpse of his dark red hair in the mirror, immediately turning around. Mark stood by the door with a grin on his face. You practically ran to him, wrapping your arms around him in a tight hug.

"I thought you were in Hong Kong?!" You asked, your face buried into his chest as he laughed.

"I was, but we came back earlier than expected," Mark replies, pulling away from you. He smiles down at you.

It was that same damn smile that you had fallen for when you first saw it two years ago. Mark was nothing more than a close friend, but oh how you wished your friendship would grow into something stronger. You grinned up at him and unwrapped your arms from him to stand a few feet away.

"Where are the other members?" You ask.

"They went back to the dorms, I decided to stop by to see how your practice was going," Mark says.

You nod and glance back at your members who had carried on with their practice, focusing on getting the choreography down. You'd already memorized the choreography.

"It's going good," you reply and turn back to Mark with a smile.

"Good. Are you hungry?" Mark asks.

You smile. "Starving," you answer.

"Should we go to the ramyen place down the road?" he asks, lifting his eyebrows.

You nod and glance back at your members. "Is that alright with you guys?" you ask hopefully. They knew of your close friendship with Mark.

"Of course that's fine! Go, have fun!" Your leader, Sam, calls with a smile on her face.

"I'll be back! One second!" You tell him as you dart to the back of the practice room where your stuff lay beside your members' stuff.

You grab your bag and jacket, quickly rushing to one of the bathrooms as Mark chuckled at you. You changed into a much more suitable outfit that you had prepared in your bag, it was a simple pair of ripped skinny jeans and a maroon cable knit sweater. You slip on a pair of shoes and fold your clothes neatly, placing them back in your bag before shrugging your jacket on and spraying on some perfume. Soon you deemed yourself ready and exited the bathroom with your bag pulled over your shoulder.

You meet Mark in front of the JYP building. The both of you were black masks to cover the bottom half of your faces, a hat pulled over the both of your eyes. Of course it was rather risky for you to be walking out and a about with a Kpop star, considering you were still a trainee. But everyone knew of your friendship with Mark, including JYP himself. You just had to be careful together.