Lee Junho X Reader

Your vision was blurry, everything around you sounded fuzzy and far away. You stumbled up the steps to your apartment with the help of your close friend, Jackson. You weren't sure how he had found you or how he knew that you were wasted at a party. Jackson always took care of you, he always made sure you were happy and content with everything. Jackson was a close friend of yours since he first joined JYP Entertainment. You'd debuted a few months after Jackson's group as a solo artist, and shortly afterwards you'd gotten into a relationship with none other than Junho of 2PM. It was a violation of both yours and Junho's contract, but that didn't stop your relationship.

You debuted in 2014, your relationship with Junho began in 2015. The only people who were aware of the relationship was Junho's members, the members of GOT7 and TWICE, Park Jimin, and Park Jinyoung himself. Although it was a violation of contact JYP had allowed the realtionship, so long as the both of you kept your relationship as private as possible. It worked for two years. It wasn't until a sasaeng fan of Junho's had solid evidence of your relationship that the two of you had decided to break it off. You were the one to break it off, not wanting to drag Junho into any kind of hate. Your way of handling the pain was to drown yourself in Soju.

"What are we going to do with you?" Jackson sighs as he unlocks your apartment with your key, ushering you inside.

You drop down onto the couch and sigh as you kick off your heels. "How did you find me?" You mumble.

"Nayeon," Jackson answers as he crosses his arms.

"You can go back to your dorm now." You wave him off as you stand up, stumbling your way into the kitchen. Jackson follows behind you with narrowed eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jackson asks finally.

You raise your eyebrow at him as you raise a glass cup up. "Getting some water?"

"I mean what are you doing with your life Y/N? You're not one to go out and drink," Jackson huffs as he sits down on a stool at the island in the center of the kitchen.

You sigh and run a hand through your knotted hair. You lean against the counter and stare at the counter top, your eyes not once lifting to meet his. He was right. You haven't been in your right mind since the breakup with Junho. Your relationship with Junho was one you had never experienced before. He was your support, your rock, and above all the most important person to you. He completed you. Tears began welling up in your eyes as you thought back to all your memories with Junho. Jackson notices this and quickly comes to your side, pulling you into a hug.

"You miss him, don't you?" he asks silently.

You sniffle, nodding as you cover your face with your hands. Jackson rubs your back comfortingly as he sighs.

Everyone who knew of your relationship with Junho had known of the breakup a week ago. You broke it off in front of the 2PM members, had left Junho in the practice room, and left the JYPE building. You hadn't spoken to anyone for awhile, until Naeyon called and asked if you wanted to hang out for awhile. Shortly after you began drinking and eventually ended up drinking too much.

"Why did you break it off?" Jackson asks, eventually pulling you away from him.

"I loved him too much." You answer.

Jackson stares at you in confusion until it finally clicks. "One of his fans found out?"

You nod. "A sasaeng fan. She had solid evidence, and she released all of it. When I found out I broke it off with Junho right away. I knew that I'd be the one recieving all the hate, I didn't want Junho to experience any of that."

"Does Junho know?" Jackson asks.

"He probably does now," you mumble while pulling out your phone and handing it to Jackson.