Park Jisung X Reader

Request from: @bleedingheart7099

"Are you sure no one followed you?" You ask him quietly.

Jisung nods, his fingers lacing with yours. He leads you into the dimly lit restaurant and asks for a table for two. The waiter leads the both of you back to a table. After quickly ordering, the two of you almost immediately dive into conversation.

"It's been so long since I last seen you." Jisung frowns cutely, his hands reaching across the table and taking yours into his.

You blush a little at his statement. "We literally saw each other last week."

"But that's still too long, not to mention we barely even texted this past week. How did your test go?" He asks curiously.

"It went fine, I passed with a high grade. Aside from that, how's practice been lately? Is Haechan still being a little rude to you?" You ask worriedly.

Jisung shakes his head. "No, he apologized for what he did last week. We're all just really stressed."

Your boyfriend of five months was none other than Park Jisung of NCT. He was a member of the Dream unit, the youngest at that. You met Jisung accidentally when the two of you bumped into each other at a coffee shop near SM Entertainment, he spilt coffee all over you. When that happened he couldn't stop apologizing and even went as far as to offer to buy you a new shirt. Of course, you declined that offer and left the coffee shop with a dark stain in your brand new white blouse that you bought the day before. Jisung spent that entire week practically camping out at the coffee shop, waiting for when and if you would return so he can apologize. After his apology and a conversation over iced coffee, the two of you quickly became friends after learning about your similar characteristics.

You loved to dance. Dancing was your passion, and you were thrilled to find out that Jisung was one of the many members apart of the endlessly growing boy group known as NCT under SM Entertainment. But you never seen Jisung as an idol. He was so much more than just the youngest member of a rapidly growing boy group.

Things didn't escalate until Jisung slipped up and accidentally let his crush on you spill. You accepted him without a second thought, having grown feelings for the boy in the month that the two of you spent together. One thing lead to another and now here you were sat in a secluded area of a restaurant on a secret date with your boyfriend.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something," Jisung admits.

You can feel your stomach flip at his words, worry quickly spreading through your chest and sending your heart beat in a frenzy. "What about?"

"I want you to meet my members." He says.

It wasn't as bad as you thought it would have been, but also wasn't as good. You felt a little relieved yet frightened all at the same time. He wanted you to meet his members, the boys who are practically raising him and taking care of him. You rub your clammy hands on your dark colored jeans and force a smile. "Why?"

"Because I want them to know, especially because you're very important to me and I don't want to lose you. Not any time soon." Jisung is suddenly serious, a complete contrast from his usual bubbly and cute personality. It strikes you a little at how serious he took this relationship. It was also very reassuring.

"Do they know? That you're in a relationship, I mean." Your voice is quiet as you ask him this.

Jisung shakes his head. "No, which is something I've been meaning to tell them about."

You can feel the anxious feeling arise in your chest once again at his words. "Then what makes you think they'll accept us or even allow us to continue dating? What if they hate me upon first sight? Jisung, we can't date if any of them hates me and the idea of us together." You say, your voice is shaky as you clench and unclench your hands.

Jisung reaches across the table and takes your hands in his once again, his thumbs rubbing soothing cirlces on the back of your hand. It's a little comforting to have his hands in yours.

"I promise you that they'll love you Y/N, you just have to trust me." Those two simple words that held so much meaning behind them. Trust me. Of course you trusted him. So you ignored the look of uncertainty on his face about the acceptance of your relationship, and you trusted him.

~

The next day you meet Jisung outside of the coffee shop you'd first met him at eight months ago. He's waiting for you with his hood pulled over his head, a mask covering half of his face. When you approach him he looks up and you can see the smile form on his face with the way his eyes crinkle at the corners. He offers a hand out for you and leads through a side door into the entertainment building, opting for a safer route where the two of you could not be caught entering through the front.

It doesn't take long before the two of you are standing outside the practice room. It's loud inside with boys shouting, music playing loudly, and no doubt a few of them actually practicing. You can't help but feel a little nervous in that moment. The jacket you're wearing suddenly feels to heavy on your shoulders and it's getting hot, your cheeks are warm as you take a hesitant step back from the door. Jisung sees this and quickly turns to you, his hands taking yours and holding them tightly.

"It's going to be okay." He assures you.

Your heart is pounding in your chest as you hesitantly nod. Jisung opens the door, entering first, shielding you behind him. He's greeted almost immediately with a few of his members shouting his name excitedly. You don't have the time to compose yourself as the music shuts off and everyone stares at the door with wide eyes.

"Who is she?" Taeyong asks.

You can practically feel your heart pounding against your ribcage at this point.

"This is Y/N, she's my girlfriend." Jisung announces, stepping beside you and taking your hand in his. His grip is tight.

The members study you for a few more seconds before turning their attention to their youngest member, seemingly shocked with his boldness. "Your girlfriend? How come you've never told us this before?" Taeil asked.

"Because I didn't think it was the right time to introduce her to everyone at the moment we began dating." Jisung answers.

The members slowly begin to circle around the two of you. "When did you start dating?" Mark asked.

"Five months ago, but we met seven months ago. I ran into her at the coffee shop." Jisung answers and wraps an arm around your shoulders.

You're pressed into his side, a light blush dusting across your cheeks. The members continue asking questions about your relationship, all of which Jisung answers instantly. Eventually all of you drop to the ground and sit down. The members turn their attention to you and begin asking you questions by yourself.

The night continues on with you answering their questions and getting to know all of them better. The members of NCT are surprised at how mature Jisung acts around you, but what surprises them the most is how he treats you. It was no doubt that you were in fact Jisung's first relationship, and it wasn't hard for anyone to see how much he adored you. He stared at you with an overwhelming amount of admiration in his eyes. The boys were proud of Jisung.

You leave the building that night feeling a lot more at ease and accomplished with how well things ended. You were happy to have finally met the boys who have changed Jisung's life, who have helped him grow, who have taught him, and who have shared the same experiences as him. Little did you know that the boys were equally as happy that their youngest member has found someone to share new memories with.