Park Chanyeol X Areez

Request from: evilcool96

I open the door to the practice room, the eight boys still immersed in their practicing as I enter and close the door. I set the two sacks of snacks down on the floor as I sink to the ground, watching the eight of them in awe. My brother, Baekhyun, had called me earlier insisting that I bring him and his members some snacks for them to eat as they practiced. It was nearing seven in the evening and I had work early in the morning, but I decided it was alright for me to visit the men for just an hour or two.

Two minutes pass and the song comes to an end, half of the members collapsing to the ground while the other half swarmed around the plastic sacks of snacks. I greet my brother half heartedly, my eyes drifting to Chanyeol. Chanyeol was one of the members of EXO who I was the closest to, he was like my best friend and my partner in crime.

Chanyeol drops down onto the floor beside me and grins as he grabs one of the sacks. "Did you get me my favorite?" He asks.

"Of course I did," I scoff.

Chanyeol rummages through the sacks, his eyebrows furrowed. "It's not in here."

Immediately his eyes focus on Baekhyun who was currently unwrapping his favorite candy bar. Chanyeol leaps from the floor and runs across the room, practically tackling Baekhyun for the candy bar. My poor brother groans in pain as Chanyeol plucks the candy bar from Baekhyun's hand and walks back to you smugly. He drops back into his spot and takes a bite of the candy bar, a grin on his face the entire time.

I laugh as my brother glares at his best friend. "Areez! You knew that was my favorite too!" He whines.

"Oops, it completely slipped my mind!" I respond with a smirk.

Chanyeol snorts from beside you. Ten minutes pass and the group is still taking a break, lying around the practice room on their phones. I sit beside Chanyeol in silence, my head peeking over his shoulder as he scrolls through his Instagram. He was reading comments on his recent pictures. I snort at one of the comments. "'Daddy,'" you laugh.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "That's weird."

"Not if you make it weird," you shrug, leaning back against the wall.

Chanyeol laughs loudly, some of the members complaining for him to quiet down. Eventually he does and he locks his phone, turning to face me fully. "Let's play a game!" He suggests happily.

"What kind of game?" I ask curiously.

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

I wrinkle your nose. "What's in it for me?" I ask.

Chanyeol grows quiet as he thinks about what he wants me to do. He hums and then suddenly snaps his fingers, grinning. "You'll have to grant me a wish!"

"Ok, well if I win, you have to buy me my favorite dish the next time we all go out." I state with a grin.

Chanyeol agrees and readies himself. I do the same, sighing as you lazily hold your fist out in the air. The both of count down and show your choice. Chanyeol shows a rock while I show a paper, a huge grin on my face as I cheer loudly.

Chanyeol scowls. "Best two of three," he states.

I stick my tongue out at him but agree nonetheless. Chanyeol shows a paper this time as I show a rock, my face dropping. Chanyeol grins and sticks his tongue out at me this time. I groan and motion for him to start off the next round. During the last round I try my best to think of the perfect move. He'll most likely pick a rock again, so it's best to stick with paper.

Chanyeol cheers loudly as I groan and drop my head into my hands. He laughs as he rests his large hands on my shoulders, shaking me as I pretend to sob into my hands. This lasts for a minute until the two of us calm down. I sigh and lift my eyes from the ground.

"So what is it you want me to do?" I ask sadly.

Chanyeol's face softens. "Go on a date with me."

The entire room grows quiet. My eyes widen as I stare at him in disbelief. "W-What?"

"Go on a date with me," he repeats himself.

My face warms. I could practically feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest, my stomach tightening as I stare deeply into Chanyeol's brown eyes. A small smile tugs at my lips.

"Of course."

The room erupts into cheers from the rest of Chanyeol's members. They all start to ramble on, laughing loudly. "It's about time! He should have asked her out three years ago!" Kai laughs.

I feel my face warm as I turn my attention back to Chanyeol who was grinning cheekily. "I like you Areez, a lot."

I smile, feeling any form of embarrassment from the other members immediately wash away at the sight of his reassuring smile. "I like you a lot, too, Chan."