Han Jisung X Reader

"I can't do this." You groan in exasperation.

Jisung, who sat across from you, raised his eyebrows as you dropped your head into your hands. "What is it?" He asked.

"My Lit Analysis paper is due tomorrow and I'm not even half finished!" You complain.

Jisung laughs. "I told you to get that done a week ago, why didn't you listen? Now you're going to end up turning it in late."

"Wow thanks for the support," your voice drips with sarcasm.

Jisung rolls his eyes, a smile playing on his lips. "You know I'm only joking with you. I know you can do it Y/N, why don't you just take a break right now and allow your brain to rest?" He asks.

"I don't think that's a good-" "why don't we go to the coffee shop? We can drink some coffee, you can allow yourself time to relax." Jisung cuts you off.

"I have no money," you deadpan.

"I'll pay for it," Jisung offers while standing up from the floor, brushing off the back of his pants.

You stare up at him, considering his offer. Jisung reaches his hand out and motions for you to take it. You sigh and shut off your computer, stretching your hand out. Jisung takes your hand and lifts you up. You stretch and yawn. Jisung wraps his arms around your waist and tugs you into a hug, burying his face into your neck.

You run your fingers through his hair, sighing as you wrap your arms around his neck. Jisung smiles as you shiver from his warm breath fanning your neck.

"You smell good," he mumbles, his soft lips brushing across your skin.

You shiver and push him away, glaring at him. Jisung grins cheekily at you in response and simply takes your hand, excitedly tugging you towards the door of your apartment. Five minutes later the two of you are walking down the sidewalk hand in hand, Jisung smiling as he rattles on about the members of his group. You listened intently, humming occasionally.

"Hyunjin is a really good rapper, he just has to have a little more faith in himself and I feel like he did this album." He notes.

You nod in agreement. "That reminds me, how did the debut go?"

"We broke the record for most viewed debut MV!" Jisung gushes happily.

You smile and wrap your arms around the taller boy, pulling him into a hug. "I'm so proud of you boys!"

Jisung has recently debuted apart of a group named Stray Kids under JYP Entertainment. The survival show lasted a few months, and eventually JYP himself decided it was time the nine members debuted.

Jisung grins and wraps an arm around your waist, continuing to lead the way to the nearby coffee shop. The two of you enter the nearly empty coffee shop, you unwrap your arms from around Jisung. Jisung grasps your hand in his and leads you to the counter. The both of you order your drinks. A few minutes pass and the two of you are sat in a private room, you bite your lip nervously.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asks.

"I've just been thinking a lot lately.." you mumble.

"About what?"

You run a hand through your hair as you lean against the table. "I'm just a bit worried. I know that you're not supposed to be in a relationship Jisung." Jisung falls silent, his eyes drifting to the table.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask him softly.

"It's just that.." he trails off, unsure if whether or not he should continue with his sentence.

"It's a violation of your contract Jisung. You're not allowed to date." You say, your eyebrows furrowing.

"I didn't want to hurt you! We've been together for a year now, and I love you a lot. I don't want to break it off with you-" "but it's a violation of your contract Jisung! I don't understand why you wouldn't just tell me. We could have worked things out, we could still work things out. We just can't.." you feel your throat close up, your eyes welling with tears. "We just can't be together right now."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Jisung asks quietly.

"I don't want to stand in the way of your career Jisung," you mumble.

"But-" "no. We can remain friends. But until the dating ban is lifted, we just can't be together. Besides, I'd be nothing but a distraction for you. This is the beginning of you career Jisung, you wouldn't want it to end just like that because of some relationship."

Jisung grows quiet. His eyes never lift up to meet yours. You stare at him, waiting for some form of agreement. Slowly, he nods.

"We can-" "stay friends?" Jisung asks.

You smile sadly, nodding. "Of course."

"Will you wait for me?" Jisung asks, lifting his eyes to meet yours. His eyes held a sense of desparation in it.

"Of course I will."