Lee Minho X Reader

Minho's laughter radiates throughout the room, capturing the attention of the other members within the dorm. His members stare at him for an explanation to his sudden laughter. Minho glances up from his phone, his cheeks red as he tries to calm himself down.

"What is it?" Chan asks.

"It's nothing," Minho waves his hand dismissively although his smile never once drops from his face.

Hyunjin reaches over and manages to pry Minho's phone out of his hands. He reads the messages that Minho had been sending to a friend of his, a friend that none of them knew. His eyebrows raise. "Who's Y/N?" He asks.

"Y/N's a girl name isn't it?" Jeongin asks from across the room.

Felix rushes across the room to look at the phone in Hyunjin's hand, studying the screen as if it were a text book. Jisung is quick to take the other empty spot beside Hyunjin, blocking Minho from grabbing his phone back from the nosey boys. "Wow! She's really funny." Felix says sarcastically while reading the messages.

"I don't get it." Jisung frowns while turning to Minho for an explanation.

"It's an inside joke she and I have." Minho said while giving up on trying to grab his phone.

The rest of the members slowly gather around Hyunjin, all pointing out certain messages and teasingly grinning at Minho. "She calls you oppa?" Woojin asks.

"That's a little alarming." Jeongin says, peeking over the eldest boy's shoulder.

Blood rushes to Minho's cheeks. He can't help but feel a little embarrassed, and a little guilty now that he's been caught messaging you. Minho promised you that he would never let anyone see the messages exchanged between the two of you to assure that your friendship would not be blown out of porpotion. Too late now as the members were reading the messages, cooing here and there at the messages.

"She sounds like a very nice girl. Why haven't we met her before?" Seungmin questions Minho, nudging him in the shoulder.

Minho wrinkles his nose and finally manages to rip his phone out of Changbin's hand. He locks his phone and stuffs it in his pocket. "Because all of you would steal her away from me." He defends.

"Steal her away? In what sense?" Chan smirks.

"You're too old for her." Minho snickers.

Jisung snorts at this. "And you're the right age for her?"

"I didn't mean it like that!" Minho's face flushes once again as he glares at Jisung, feeling a little wronged by his best friend's words.

"You like her!" Felix points his finger at Minho, grinning widely.

"No I-" "denial!" Jeongin sings.

"I don't like her." Minho's voice is stern and he stands up from his spot on the couch, his face still a bit rid. He leaves the living room to his shared bedroom.

~

You stood inside the coffee shop, staring up at the menu in thought. You were still trying to decide on what drink to get.

Minho messaged earlier this morning, wanting to meet up at a café so the both of you could catch up in person for once. He was a close friend of yours. You used to attend the same school as him growing up, and even after he became a trainee and debuted as a member of Stray Kids, the two of you still managed to keep in touch. Minho was a great friend, constantly checking in on you and asking how school was going.

The person stood in front of you moves off to the side. You smile at the woman who stands behind the counter. She returns the smile and greets you.