BamBam X Reader

The rain poured, thunder crashing in the distance as you stared up at the dark skies. Your best friend Jihye stood beside you, a huge sigh escaping her lips.

"Looks like we'll be stuck here for a bit," she hums.

You close your eyes and groan, rubbing your head in frustration. "I can't stay. I have to get home before BamBam does to cook."

"Well, how are we going to leave without an umbrella?" She asks.

"Run?" You ask.

Jihye scoffs and shakes her head, crossing her arms as she leans back in her chair. "I think I'll stay here, and you might want to stay as well if you don't want to get sick." She says.

"I'll be fine, I just have to get back home before BamBam," you say while standing up and pulling your sweatshirt over your head. It was actually BamBam's hoodie but you threw it on earlier when Jihye asked you to go out for lunch. "I'll message you when I get home."

Jihye waves goodbye as you rush out of the coffee shop, checking your phone. You shove your phone into your back pocket and pull the hood over your head, tightening the draw strings and hugging yourself. The cold rain pours, drenching you through your clothes as you run down the sidewalk. Ten minutes later and you're running into the apartment building, slamming the door shut as you run up the steps to your shared apartment with your boyfriend. You unlock the door and kick your shoes off, dropping your phone and keys and wallet onto a counter. You rush to your shared bedroom and peel the clothes off, grabbing a towel to dry yourself off.

You grab a pair of black joggers, a tank top, and an oversized hoodie. After changing into dry clothes you go to the kitchen start cooking. BamBam wouldn't be back for another hour. You message Jihye and let her know that you got home safe. An hour passes and you finish cooking, sliding the food onto two clean plates and setting them down on the table.

The front door to the apartment opens. BamBam enters the kitchen tiredly, dropping his phone and keys onto the counter next to yours. He smiles tiredly and shuffles towards you to wrap you into a hug. You wrap your arms around him. BamBam runs his fingers through your hair, frowning. "Did you take a shower?"

"No. I kind of ran in the rain." You laugh while pulling away from the hug.

"You did what?" BamBam asks in exasperation.

"I wanted to be home before you to cook for you," you shrug.

"You could have gotten sick!" BamBam says, brushing your hair out of your face with his fingers.

"I'm fine-" you sneeze, covering your mouth and nose with the sleeves of the sweater you wore.

BamBam sighs. "You're sick." He mumbles.

"I'm fine," you respond while waving your hand.

"Let's finish eating and then get you to bed," BamBam says while rubbing your back.

The two of you sit down at the small table. You finish dinner, quietly talking about your day and sharing jokes every so often. BamBam listens to you intently as you explain how your day was, from start to finish. Halfway through the story you begin to sneeze and cough. BamBam sighs and sets his chopsticks down, smiling softly.

"Let's get you to bed." He says.

BamBam helps you to your shared bedroom, helping you lay down even though you could have done it yourself. The rest of the night continues with BamBam catering to your every need, bringing you hot tea and snacks that you wanted. You were a bit mad that BamBam refused to let you do anything for yourself, but there wasn't much you could say or do to stop him. He demanded to take care of you.

"I'm not even sick-" "come tomorrow morning you will be, so let me take care of you tonight and then for the next few days." BamBam cuts you off as he drops down onto the bed beside your legs.

"But what about your practice? You can't miss it." You say, sniffling.

"I can afford to miss a few days Y/N. You're always cooking and taking care of me, so let me do this for you in return." He says, scooting closer to you. He presses his lips to your forehead softly.

"I suppose you do need the break from practicing," you respond with a simple shrug.

BamBam snorts. "Is that literally all you can think of? Even while you're sick you're still worried about me." He chuckles, his fingers interlacing with yours.

"Of course, I'll always be worried about you." You smile and tug your boyfriend closer.

BamBam crawls underneath the covers beside you, wrapping his arms around you. You wrap your arms around his waist and rest your head on his chest. BamBam rubs your arm, pressing his lips to the side of your head.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too."

Personal imagines are on their way. They're a bit crappy though.