Jung Taekwoon x Reader

You jump up from your bed in a hurry, rushing towards your bathroom and kneeling down beside the toilet bowl. Your stomach forces up any kind of content you'd eaten the night before. Your hair is pulled back as a warm hand rubs your back soothingly. A few minutes pass and you eventually sit back, flushing the toilet while wiping your mouth with the back of your hand.

Your boyfriend Taekwoon, or Leo as he goes by on stage, brushes your hair back. He stands up and helps you up from your feet. Leo helps you sit on the toilet seat and prepares your toothbrush with some toothpaste. He hands it to you. You take your toothbrush from him gratefully, smiling up at him.

Leo leaves the bathroom silently to put on a shirt. You brush your teeth silently, standing up and turning on the cold water to rinse your mouth. When you're finished with brushing your teeth Leo enters the bedroom to brush his own teeth, smiling at you softly. You leave the bathroom to prepare an outfit so you could take a shower.

You take your time getting ready for the rest of the day. Leo left early in the morning for practice with his group. You took the time alone to your advantage and called your mother, biting your lip nervously. Your mom answers on the fifth ring, greeting you.

"Hi mom," you sigh with a small smile.

"Good morning sweetie! How are you?" she asks.

"I'm fine, listen mom.. I kind of wanted to ask you a question," you mumble nervously.

"Yes sweetie?"

"I um.. I think I may be pregnant," you admit.

Truth be told, you were scared about being pregnant. You loved Leo and you knew that he would take responsibility for the baby, but you didn't want to cause him any stress. He was a kpop idol. Always practicing and working on new songs. You would feel bad if you were pregnant.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Your mom asks.

Your face warms. "A week ago," you admit.

"Was it protected?" She asks.

You struggle to remember that night. Leo had returned from touring a week ago, and truth be told the both of you had been a little needy for one another. You feel your shoulders drop.

"No, I don't think so," you run a hand down your face.

"Were you nauseous this morning?" Your mother asks.

You sigh. "Yes.."

"I think it's safe to say you are pregnant," her voice is laced with excitement. "You should get a pregnancy test just in case." She adds.

You agree and tell her that you'll call her back when you've taken the test. You sit nervously on the couch, biting your bottom lip as you run a hand through your hair. Eventually sighing you get up and leave your apartment to go to one of the stores just down the road, purchasing a box of tests and returning to your apartment just as quick as you'd left. You use three of the sticks and wait patiently after washing your hands.

Ten minutes pass and your still sat on the bathroom floor, too afraid to look at the tests. Your forehead rests against your arms that are crossed over your knees. You sigh and eventually stand to your feet, eyeing each of the tests. All three of them were positive. You close your eyes and lean against the counter, dropping two of the pregnancy tests into the trash can and keeping one of them.

Leo wasn't supposed to return home until noon, so you had the rest of the day to spend with him. You decide it be best to make the both of you something to eat for lunch when he returned. An hour and a half passes and Leo enters your apartment, dropping his bag onto the ground and kicking off his shoes. You were still in the kitchen, finishing making the noodles you'd made.

Your busy humming along to a song playing on the radio that you turned on to calm your nerves. Leo enters the kitchen, a smile tugging at his lips as he sneaks up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. He rests his chin on your shoulder. You turn your head the slightest bit to look him in the eyes. He smiles at you.

"How was your morning?" You ask with a smile.

Leo sighs and closes his eyes. "It was tiring, but the usual." He mumbles.

You nod and turn around, wrapping your arms around his neck. He was much more taller than you so you were standing on your tiptoes, reaching up to peck his cheek. Leo smiles down at you and leans down to press his lips against yours. Your lips lock as your fingers thread themselves into Leo's soft, brown hair. His hands find their way underneath your shirt, fingers ghosting across your skin. You shiver and pull away from the kiss. Leo leads his kisses down your neck, nibbling on your skin lightly.

"Leo, I have something to tell you," you struggle to say.

Leo hums against your neck, continuing his torture as his hand tries to unbutton your jeans. You push his hand away and grab his face, lifting his face to yours. You close your eyes and sigh as Leo's hands settle on your waist.

"What is it?" Leo asks.

You feel your eyes begin to water. You pull away and turn around, turning off the stove. Leo wraps an arm around your waist and turns you around. "What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant." You whisper.

Leo grows quiet. You walk to the bathroom quickly and grab the pregnancy test from the sink. Leo had followed you and takes the test from you. He stares at it, silent for a minute. You cross your arms and lean against the sink. Leo throws the stick away and pulls you into a hug, taking you by surprise.

His face buries into the crook of your neck. You arms wrap themselves around him. Leo pulls away and presses a kiss to your forehead.

"You have no idea how happy I am," Leo whispers.

You pull away to look up at him. "But what if.."

"No," Leo cuts you off. "No 'what ifs' okay? I will be here for you every step of the way. I will support you, I will love you and this baby unconditionally."

Leo kisses you passionately. Your hands find their way around his neck, his hands grasping your thighs and lifting you up to set you on the sink. He pulls away and smiles at you. You brush a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm really sorry if any of this causes you anymore stress.." you trail off.

Leo shakes his head. "No, you shouldn't be sorry at all."

You sigh and lean against Leo's chest. He allows you to rest against him and rubs your back soothingly.

"Shall we eat then?" Leo asks.

You nod and pull away from him, smiling. Leo grins and pecks your lips before helping you down from the sink. The both of you enter the kitchen and prepare your plates, talking happily amongst one another. You were happy. Leo and you loved each other. You knew that he would take responsibility for this child, you were just worried that it would cause so much stress.. but he could care less just as long as he had you by his side through it all. And maybe that's all the mattered; the both of you having each other.

Cheesyyyyyyyy