Will you marry me?

"Laura I love you so much and I could never live without you! You are my world I don't know what I would do without you your smile,your eyes,your body everything is perfect about you I have done stupid things but always come back because I love you so much I want to have a great life with you so <I got on my knee> Laura Marie marano will you Marry me?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

Laura's pov

Happy tears filled my eyes I was speechless.

"Yes! 1000 times yes!" I said and Ross smiled putting the ring on my finger and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his wait and he kissed me for about ten seconds and pulled away and wiped my tears and I kissed him again then he laid me on the blanket and got in top of me and we contained to kissed then we pulled away and Ross pulled me to his lap.

"We are officially engaged." Ross said making me smile.

Ross POV

SHE SAID YES SHE SAIS YES IM ENGAGED TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! We continued to cuddle then I watched her take a good look at her diamond ring I got her.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"No I love it!" She said and I smiled kissing her cheek we cuddled for awhile intill it started getting dark.

"Baby are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yea." She said and I packed everything up and we got in the car then got home and I set everything down picking her up and I threw her on the bed taking off her cover up and her bikini and I took off my swim trucks and boxers and got in bed with her with us both nude and she cuddled up to my chest.

"I can't wait to be married!" I said and Laura smiled and kissed me.

"Me neither." She said and I wrapped arms around her bare waist pulling her close.

"God I wish we could have sex right now!" Laura said.

"I know me to but I don't want you getting a infection and it would hurt you and I don't want to hurt you." I said and Laura smiled.

"Your really sweet rossy." Laura said and I smiled then I felt her hand grab my dick and smirked at me.

"Can I have a blow job?" I asked with a smile and she smiled.

"Sure but sit up." She said and I smiled sitting up then she got on her knees and put her hair in a bug and spit on my dick and put her mouth on it and a smile came to my face as she started bobbing her head up and down then I started thrusting in her mouth deep throating her then pulled away 5 minutes later.

"Babe I was just about to cum!" I said putting my head back and she laughed.

"My jaw hurts." She said and I chuckled and she laid next to me putting the covers over us and she saw my boner sticking out from the covers and started laughing.

"Hey it's not my fault you are the one who made me hard." I chucked and she cuddled up to my chest.

"Goodnight rossy." She said.

"Goodnight my Laurie." I said and we both fell asleep.

~with the lynches~

Rikers pov

Well Romeo ended up throwing up on rocky and dad and peed on me as I was changing him and he kept putting his hands on rydel's boobs and cried and I don't think he liked ryland because every time ryland picked him up he would cry he only likes me,mom and rydel. We finally got him to sleep at 9 and we put him in his bassinet and he ended up waking up like 8 times and when it was rylands shift he didn't point Romeo's part down and when it was my turn he ended up with pee all over himself damn taking care of babies are hard!