Im back!

We finally got to the venue and did the meet and greet and had the show. Then we got back to the hotel and Riker,Rocky,Ryland and I had to share one room and there were only 2 beds and right when we got in ryland and rocky jumped on the beds.

"Ok where are Riker and I going to sleep?" I asked.

"The floor looks comfortable." Ryland said and took off his shirt and pants leaving himself in boxers.

"Ugh those are king sized beds share." I said and took off my shirt and pants and got in the bed with Ryland.

"Get off I got here first!" Ryland said.

"Stop being a baby and share." I said and pushed him over for more room.

"Dude." Ryland said and pushed me.

"Guys stop being baby's." Rocky said.

"Ryland is the baby." I said and pinned his arms down and we started wrestling.

"GET OFF!" Ryland yelled as I was pinning him down.

NO SHARE!" I yelled.

"I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS!" I yelled.

"You wouldn't." I said then felt a pain no guy wants to feel.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled and fell off the bed.

"Oh my god Ross are you ok?" Riker asked leaning next to me.

"What do you think?!" I said in pain and I started moaning.

"Ryland why would you do that?" Rocky asked.

"Ross I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that." Ryland said.

"Well you did!" I said grabbing my balls moaning in pain.

"Ross do you need ice?" Rocky asked.

"Yes!" I said rolling around in pain then rocky handed me ice.

"Ugh." I said.

"Ross I'm really sorry you can sleep on the bed I got the floor." Ryland said and I stood up in pain.

"Thanks." I said and limped to the bathroom and took of my boxers.

"Oh my god that looks bad!!" I said and started to get worried.

"GUYS." I yelled.

"Ross are you ok?" I heard riker ask.

"I'm scared one of you get in here that doesn't care to see me naked." I said and Riker came in and riker looked down.

"Oh my god Ross." Riker said then looked back up at me.

"Dude I'm scared what if I cant have kids? And why are my balls purple?!" I said starting to freak out.

"Ross its going to be ok. This has happened to me before take a ice cold bath and tomorrow is our day off and we are taking you to the doctor." Riker said.

"Ok thanks Riker." I said and he smiled and left and I got in the bath. After I got out I was freezing and seance all my brothers were sleeping I didn't bother putting on my boxers so I limed to the bed and put a blanket over myself and fell asleep.

Laura's pov

I woke up from having to throw up and I realized I had diarrhea in the middle of the night and I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up and I went back to my room and I saw the bed with diarrhea everywhere and I sighed and cleaned the sheets and got rid of the smell. I then got in the shower and I got out and I went in Romeo's room and saw him waking up.