Party

It was now 8:30 and ross went and picked Laura up.

"You look cute." Ross smiled when Laura opened the door.

"Awe thanks Ross! This will be fun!" Laura said full of excitement.

Ross and Laura then got to the party they haven't walked in but they see a really big house and you could hear loud music!

"Let's go!" Laura smiled.

Ross and Laura walked in to see people drinking and grinding on each other.

"Ross." Laura yelled because the music was loud.

"Yea!" He yelled back

"I need to pee come with me I don't want to loose you." Laura yelled.

"Ok." Ross yelled back ross and Laura then got to a bathroom to see a couple having sex and quickly closed the door.

"Ok not that one!" Ross laughed.

"Yea!" Laura said then they found another bathroom and ross and Laura walked in a closed the door and locked it not trusting anyone to not just barge in having sex.

Laura then pulled down her shorts ad stared to pee.

"Why does that paper thing have blood on-." Ross cut himself off. -.-

"Sorry I forgot." Ross said as he cheeks filled with embarrassment.

"No it's fine!" She chuckled.

Once she finished they ran out of the bathroom.

"I want a drink." Laura yelled grabbing Ross's hand. Laura got a beer and gulped it down dancing on the dance floor but ross just watched her. As she started getting drunk she started dirty dancing and ross then realized what was happening "shit!" He said to himself and grabbed Laura by the waist.

"Let's not dirty dance ok." Ross said.

"Oh ross your no fun come on you can grind on me like a rhino to a cat then we have sex and have baby rhinos." Laura said giggling she then got out of Ross's grip and went to the dance floor and starts to dirty dance. Everyone started watching her she then started pulling her shirt off.

"FUCK FUCK WHAT DO I DO!" Ross said to himself. He then had the perfect plan right before she took if her bra he went up to her.

"Ok Laura gets go have sex in the bathroom." Ross said trying to trick her.

"Oh yea but first grind on me." Laura said.

Ross really didn't want to take advantage of her but it was the only way to get her to stop. Ross grinded on her for about 3 minutes.

"Let's go." Laura said and ran to a random bathroom.

"Time for sex!" Laura said pulling off her bra.

"No sex Laura!" Ross said and took her bra and put it back on her then her shirt.

Ross ended up taking her out of the party before worse things started to happen.

"Rossy lets go back to the party." Laura whined.

"Nope." Ross said.

"Ugh if you where a rhino you would agree with me!"Laura said.

"You know sometimes I masterbate and think if you oh and George cloney." Laura said ross wanted to laugh but kept it in.

"Did you know my farts smell like rainbows?" Laura asked.

"Nope because your really drunk." Ross said.

"I'm not drunk I'm Laura!".

"Ok Laura." Ross said.

"Ross you know you have a sexy body!" Laura said.

"Oh I do?" He asked.

"Yea because you have abs and your dick is really lon-." Ross cut Laura off because kids where walking by.

"Ok Laura that's enough talking." Ross said.Right as they were walking by Laura said.

"Ugh ross I was trying to say you have a big and long dick."

"Mommy what does dick mean?" The around 5 year old girl asked.

The mother glared at Laura.

"Oh sweetie a penis is a guys really sexy area i-." Laura started to say until ross covered her mouth.

"KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" The mother yelled at ross and walked away.

"Wow I don't know her problem." Laura said and ross

"Time to go home." Ross said.

"My home your home or our new house?" Laura asked.

"Mine." Ross said because he didn't want her family knowing she was drunk.

Ross then got back to his house and home and Laura walked in to see all the lynches on the couch.

"Hey guys!" Stormie said.

"Hi guys by the way ross is calling me drunk but that's not me name!" Laura complained.

Everyone then noticed she was drunk.

"Ok." Everyone said.

"Oh and rossy won't have sex with me!" Laura complained.

Ross rolled his eyes.

"We'll we are sorry for you." Riker said and everyone tried not to laugh.

"I feel bad for rossy because even when he wears boxers it looks like he had a tiny dick then when it takes them off it a different world.

Everyone was about to laugh their heads off except ross who was embarrassed. Ross then quickly took Laura to his room.

"Ok time for bed!" Ross said.

"Ugh fine!" Laura said and took off her shirt and pants and jumped in bed ross then took off his shirt and pants turned on the fan and got in bed.

Then ross felt Laura's hands in his boxers as much as he enjoyed it he couldn't take advantage of her.

"No Laura." Ross said taking out her hands.

"Your no fun!"Laura said and quickly fell asleep along with ross.

Wow Laura 😂😂😂