Home, sex, fun

It's been almost 2 weeks and things haven't been easy! I mean the shows have been awesome but trying to get sleep is pretty hard with Romeo not used to this time schedule! Let's just say trying to have sex for only 5 minutes in a shower doesn't work out! Don't ask....... Anyways we are heading home soon and the only bad thing is Romeo is getting used to this new sleeping schedule and things might be rough. I'm kinda bummed tho because we couldn't really go to any clubs because the kids I mean I love the kids it's just I kinda still want to just have fun and let loose. Also, all this hate is really bringing me down tho. Like I said, I'm not cheating on Laura with my good friend Courtney! We may have been seen together but we are just really good friends. Why do I even care? I know I love Laura and that's all that matters. Right? Shit I don't know life is fucked up sometimes you know?

"Ross, come over here dude!" Ryland exclaimed interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea?" I asked walking over.

"Dude, look at Cody and Romeo!"

Looking over Romeo was standing up trying to help Cody walk. A big smile came to my face as I started recording it.

If you were wondering we are backstage at a venue.

As the day went by it soon came to finally going home! After a long flight we finally made it home.

"I missed home!" Laura exclaimed walking in the door.

When we got settled all Romeo wanted was to swim in the  pool he just kept saying. "Swim! Swim! Swim!" It's the cutest thing! I will say the pool felt awesome for being like 100 out! And it's September! (In the story)

As we swam around in the pool with Romeo my hormones we're going crazy! I mean don't judge me I'm a 20 year old male! (Again in the story) plus we haven't made love in 2 weeks.

"Stop starring at me!" Laura laughed.

"I can't! Your wayyyyyyyy too beautiful, perfect, and don't forget sexy!" I smirked.

"Your so naughty!"

"Naughty!" Romeo screamed, in my arms, making Laura and I laugh our ass's off.
After swimming it was about 5 so Laura went to give Romeo a bath as I made dinner.
I'm surprised he isn't tired from the time change.
After dinner Romeo ended up falling asleep so now it's time for some fun. As Laura was cleaning up I ran upstairs, put some roses on the bed, turned on romantic music, and put on a nice tux.

"So ross I was thi- What is all this?" Laura exclaimed.

I smirked walking up to her as I started sucking her neck, trying to keep in her moans she bit her lip. I smirked.

Moving my hands to her clit, I start rubbing slowly in circles, as Laura rests the back of her head on my shoulder. "F-faster!" She screams. Moving her clit in circles I shove my middle finger in her warm wet pussy. "R-ross!" "Fuck!" Without stopping I pulled her pants off as I sucked her. "F-FUCKKK" realizing she was about to reach her climax I pumped my finger faster and sucked her pussy harder. As her moans got louder her warm juices filled my mouth. "You taste so fucking good!" I smirked. "Well time to give you some pleasure!" She smirked going down to my hard boner. Slowly she pulled my pants down, kissing my erection.
"You fucking tease!"
She giggled and slowly pulled my boxers down kissing my tip.
"Oh fucking suck me!" I groaned.
Taking my full length in her mouth she worked her magic. I already was about to cum because I'm so fucking turned on.
"Fuck baby girl!"
Even pregnant she is still so fucking good at this. Next thing I know I cum straight down her throat.
"Mmmm!"
Standing up I instantly pulled the rest of her clothes off as she did with me.
Because her stomach is really big, from being pregnant, I have to be more gentle with her and remember she is holding our unborn child. Gently pushing her on the bed I open her legs and align my throbbing hard cock up to her entrance.
"Just fuck me already!"
With a smirk plastered on my face I instantly thrust into her, receiving a loud moan.
"Fuck your so tight!" I moan.
Thrusting harder more pleasure begins to build up, as we get sweaty and begin receiving more and more pleasure.
"Rossy! Oh Pound me!"
After another hour we were exhausted.
"Fuck that felt so good!" I said completely out of breath.
"I know hopefully we didn't disrupt the neighbors," she laughed.
"Well goodnight baby," I smiled.
"Goodnight," Laura smiled back and slowly we fell asleep in each others arms.

33 comments for a new chapter?

Anyways who enjoyed this chapter?

Spoiler: Romeo's birthday is coming soon, Halloween is coming soon, then the new baby!

-Ashley