Hangover

Sorry for late chapter I have camp this week!

Laura then woke up to a massive headache the last thing she remembered was going to the bathroom with ross at the party she then shook ross to wake him up.

"Morning laur." Ross said.

"Good morning rossy but what happened yesterday I feel horrible." Laura asked.

"Oh you got drunk." Ross said.

"Shit ross what did I do?" Laura asked.

Ross then explained everything .

"Ugh great! Well can I have water?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said and got up and went downstairs and came up with water.

"Thanks ross." Laura said taking a sip.

"Oh shoot Laura we never told your aunt and my parents that we are moving in now in 5 days." Ross said.

"Ok well how about we invite my family over and we tell them all at the same time?" Laura asked.

"Ok sure when?" Ross asked.

"Maybe for dinner?" Laura asked.

"Ok I'll call them." Laura grabbed her phone and calls her family.

"Ok they are coming at 6:30." Laura said.

"Ok I'm going to take a shower want to come?" Ross asked.

"Um I don't know if I will feel comfortable." Laura said.

"You just want to try and if you feel weird I will just get out." Ross said.

"Um ok I will come I mean we did take a bath together." Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said and walked into his bathroom and stripped down and turned on the shower then got in and waited for Laura. Laura then walked in and stripped down and got in with him.

"Ross is it weird that I feel less awkward in a bath with you." Laura asked.

"No I don't think."

"Yea your right and stop staring at my butt." Laura said.

"Sorry it's cute." Ross chuckled.

After the shower with Ross Laura couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Laura, are you ok?

"Um well I didn't like when you were starting at my body because I don't know what your thinking and it doesn't make me feel good that's kinda why I rushed out of the shower." Laura said.

"Oh gosh Laura I'm so sorry I just don't know why I was looking at you like that?" Ross said and hugged her.

"Can I ask you something?" Laura asked.

"What is it?" Ross asked.

"Can you please not look at my body when I'm naked I mean you can just dont stare please because I respected your body." Laura said with a tear coming down her face.

"Hey Laura don't be sad I won't look at your body like that I'm sorry I will respect you." Ross said and hugged her.

"Why are you crying?" Ross asked her.

"I thought you would be mad at me." Laura said.

"No Laura I would never be mad at you." Ross said hugging her tight.

Sorry for a lame chapter!