Honeymoon

HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After, 15 minutes on the plane ride Laura fell asleep on my lap and I smiled. After another hour Laura woke up.

"Have a good nap?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yea, how long was I asleep?" Laura asked.

"Like an hour." I said and she smiled.

"I'm still tired." Laura said. "I cried myself to sleep last night." Laura added.

"Sweetie, why?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." Laura said and I chuckled.

"Oh yea." I said and Laura giggled and she fell back asleep.

After another 4 hours Laura and I were getting restless.

"How much longer?" Laura asked.

"Well, we have been flying for 5 hours and this ride is 15 hours so 10 more hours." I said.

"Oh I'm going to get up for a minute." Laura said.

"Me to I need to pee." I said and Laura chuckled and we both stood up.

"Ughhhhh It feels so good!" Laura said and I chuckled and went to the bathroom. I then got out and went back to our seats and saw Laura on her phone with a big smile on her face.

"Whatcha smiling about?" I asked.

"Look." Laura said and showed me a picture of Romeo and he was in his bath with a really big smile on his face and his hands were blocking his "thingy"

"Awe." I said and Laura smiled.

"I know." Laura said.

After another 2 hours it became night so Ross and Laura both fell asleep.

Ross's pov

I woke up and realized there is only 20 minutes in till we land.

"Baby, wake up." I said softly shaking Laura and her eyes opened and she smiled.

"Morning Ross." Laura said and I smiled.

"Morning sweetheart, only 20 minutes in till we land." I said and Laura smiled.

"I cant wait to see where we are going." Laura said and I smiled.

After 15 minutes we started flying down and Laura held on to my arm closing her eyes and I rubbed her back.

We then finally landed.

"Now landing in Fiji." The flight attendant said and Laura had a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god!" Laura said and I smiled.

"Come on lets get our stuff." I said and we both got up and grabbed our bags and we went into the airport.

"Ok, so Laura we are taking a limo to where we are staying." I said and she smiled.

"Thanks for this Ross." Laura said and I smiled and pressed my lips to hers then slowly pulled away and she smiled and I grabbed her hand and we went outside where the limo was waiting and Laura smiled and we got in and right away there was beautiful romance music,Chocolate covered strawberries,wine, and a Tv.

"It's amazing." Laura said and I smiled as we sat down in the limo as I grabbed Laura's hand putting it on my lap.

"Ok so Laura, for our fist two days we are staying in a beautiful house that's way bigger than ours and its super fancy." I said and Laura smiled.

"I can't wait to see it." Laura said and I smiled pressing my lips to hers.

After, 10 minutes we pulled up to a gigantic house, and by gigantic I mean gigantic! There was also a really big pool! I wasn't even expecting this. Well, I guess it will show in my bill.