Check up

Laura woke up naked on top of ross remembering what did did that night and smiled at the memory she then saw Ross's eyes open.

"Good morning." Laura said.

"Good morning to you to." Ross said an kissed her lips then pulled away.

"Thanks for the best night of my life!"

"No thank you." Ross smirked.

After cuddling for about 15 minutes they got up, put on robes, and went downstairs to see the lynches.

"What are you doing here!?!?" Ross exclaimed.

"We came to say hi." Stormie smiled.

"They don't want us here they had sex last night!" Riker smirked.

Laura then started crying and ran upstairs.

"Wow you couldn't just keep that to yourselves could you! We can live our own lives and have sex when we want Laura is probably crying her eyes out upstairs thinking she did something bad and she didn't! She is thinking you guys are mad at her and she did nothing wrong! When is the first time you guys has sex probably younger than 19! So just back off let us have a life!" Ross yelled running upstairs.

"Ok now I feel bad." Riker said.

"Ross was right need to have their own lives we should leave them alone for awhile." Mom said and everyone agreed and left.

~with ross~

Ross went upstairs so see Laura in the bath crying.

"Laur?" Ross asked.

"Y-yea." She sniffled.

"You did nothing wrong." Ross said.

"Yes I did ross they are probably really mad as us." Laura said.

"No they aren't Laura they love both of us." Ross said.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked.

"Yes I am now come on out of that bath and lets have awesome day today!"

"Oh I'm still sore." Laura said.

Ross chuckled.

---------------------------------------

It's been about 2 weeks and Laura has her yearly physical today.

"Laura?" The doctor called and laura and ross walked in they then measured her.

"Ok your 5'2 even though I think you know that." And Laura nodded.

"Ok now can you please step on the scale?" Laura nodded. "Ok 121."

"Thanks strange I'm usually like 119." Laura said.

The doctor nodded.

"Ok Laura open you mouth." The doctor said and Laura opened her mouth.

"No temperature ." The doctor said and Laura smiled he then put something around Laura's arm.

"Just keep your arm still it will just squeeze your arm a little bit." The doctor said.

"Ok." Laura said.

The doctor then had Laura strip naked and Ross just stood back feeling awkward.

"Ok now please go take a pregnancy test." The doctor said as Laura put her clothes back on.

"Why?" Laura asked.

"It's a state law because if your pregnant we can't give you some. particular vaccines" The doctor said Laura nodded.

"Rossy can you come with me?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said.

Once she took the test she set it down.

"Ok now we wait." Ross said.

"I know I'm not pregnant!" Laura laughed.

Ross chuckled.

Next thing they knew there was a +

Fuck.

Oh shit!

.

Is Laura really pregnant?

.

What are they going to think?