Mad at eachother!

Ross woke up to see Laura still asleep and started playing with her hair then she woke up to see ross.

"Hi rossy." Laura said and kissed his lips and he kissed back then Laura slowly pulled away.

"Morning beautiful!" Ross said.

"Ross." Laura said.

"Yea?" He asked.

"Why are your hands on my butt?"

"Because you have a cute butt." Ross said.

"You're weird." Laura giggled.

"I know."

"Ok not get your hands off my butt!" Laura demanded.

"Never!" Ross said.

"Ross please." Laura asked.

"Nope." Ross said.

"Well I have to take a shower want to come?" Laura asked.

"Yes!" Ross said. And they got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Ok ross wait I forgot to do something." Laura said and ross took off his boxers.

"What?" Ross asked.

Laura then kicked him in the nuts.

"SHIT!" Ross yelled and fell to the floor holding himself in pain.

Laura laughed.

What! Was! That! For!" Ross asked.

"That my friend was saying don't touch my butt!" Laura said.

Ross then groaned.

"It hurts really bad! you didn't have to kick me!" Ross said in pain.

"But you touched my butt and I told you to stop!" Laura said.

"And you kicked me in my balls! You have no idea how much it hurts!" Ross said raising his voice a little.

"Yea but you don't know how it feels to be raped my four guys!" Laura said also raising her voice.

"You know what I don't! But that's not even what we are talking about!!" Ross said raising his voice louder.

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SARTED IT!" Laura yelled.

"OH YEA I STARTED IT BY GETTING KICKED IN THE BALLS YEA I TOTALY STARTED IT DAMN I START EVERYTHING DONT I !" Ross yelled sarcastically.

"YOU KNOW NOW YOUR JUST BEING A JERK!" Laura yelled.

"NO YOU ARE JUST GO TAKE YOUR FUCKIN SHOWER WHILE I STILL CARE ABOUT YOU AND WILL MAKE YOU A FUCKING NICE BREAKFAST STILL CARING ALSO ABOUT OUR BABY." Ross yelled getting up and putting on his boxers running out of the room tears came out of Laura's eyes and she got in the shower.

~with ross~
Ross ran downstairs 100% pissed as he made Laura and himself breakfast.

"T-thanks." Laura softly said coming downstairs.

Ross half smiled then sat down and ate his food in compete silence.

Ross and Laura finished then put their plates in the sink ross then went upstairs and Laura then wrote a note saying.

I don't think you care but I'm going somewhere I will be home soon.

Laura then left to the lynches to hang out with rydel she then knocked on the door and stormie answered.

"Hey Laura! What brings you here?" Stormie asked sweetly.

"Oh I just came to see delly." Laura said.

"Where is ross?" Stormie asked.

"Oh um we are kinda mad at each other and aren't on talking terms right now." Laura said.

"Oh Laura I'm really sorry." Stormie said.

"No it's fine well I'm jut going I see rydel." Laura said and went upstairs and knocked on rydel's door.

"You can come in." Rydel said.

Laura then opened the door to see rydel sitting on her bed painting her nails.

"Hey laur!" Rydel said.

"Hey del!" Laura said and sat on we bed with her.

"Where is Ross? Is he downstairs?" Rydel asked.

"No um we are kinda mad at each other and aren't on speaking terms right now." Laura said.

"Oh Laura I'm sorry." Rydel said.

"No it's fine." Laura said.

Ross's POV
I walk downstairs after changing to see a note I read it then sigh what she doesn't know is I always care I then decided to go to the gym I have never gone but today will be my first time going to the gym! I worked out for about 2 hours then went home to see Laura still gone so I got in the shower because of how sweaty i was.

~with Laura~

I have been hanging with rydel for about 2 hours then decided to go home I then got home and went to mine and Ross's room then herd the shower from the bathroom. I was really tired so I just fell asleep on our bed.

Ross'pov
I walk out of the shower and change then see Laura sleeping peacefully on our bed.Once I made Lunch Laura came down to eat giving me a half fake smile and I gave one back.

Ross and Laura haven't talked the whole rest of the day just been ignoring each other it was now 10:00pm and they both got in bed as Laura laid as far away from ross as possible and fell asleep.

It's sad thy are mad at eachother😭😭😭

Hopefully they will make up!

This might be my only chapter today because I'm really busy today!