3rd anniversary Part 1

It's been a week and tomorrow is February 12 mine and Laura's 3rd anniversary!!! Romeo is going to be staying with my family during our anniversary. Laura has been filming her movie all week. I don't know if you guys know but the movie is called 'Fighting For Our Love' Jon, Laura's love interest in the movie, has been really nice but I'm still upset for when they have to do the sex part! News for R5 we just played a quick show in San Fran then came right back to LA. We ended up going over to my family's house for dinner one night of this week and they also came over. Laura has been having less mood swings but lots of cravings, throwing up, dizziness, and she has been really tired. I feel bad for Romeo because Laura rarely wants to breast feed Romeo because her breasts have been swollen. Though Laura dose make herself breast feed Romeo.

I woke up in the middle of the night from Laura shaking me.

"Baby." I groaned.

"I want a lime!" Laura said.

Ugh cravings! And why a lime???

"We don't have any now go to sleep." I said snuggling up to the covers.

"Ross, I need one." Laura said in tears. I said and sat up, pulling her into a hug.

"Sweetie, we don't have any limes but in the morning I will go to the store," I said and Laura nodded.

"Good now lets sleep." I said, pulling Laura to my chest, and we fell asleep.

All of a sudden I woke up panting!

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

"EWWWWWWW!" I yelled scaring Rascal.

I just had the worst dream of my life! I'm warning you it's DISGUSTING!!!! I was uh well maybe kissing Mom!!!! It was horrible! Why Ross??? WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE THAT DREAM!!!!

"UGH!" I screamed. After, 20 minutes of trying to get the dream out of my brain I saw it was only 5:30am. I sighed and sat on the couch so Rascal jumped on my lap.

"Hi bud!" I said and pet his back.

I then went on my phone and looked at twitter and Instagram.

@Rossr5:Up early from freaky dreams.

It's been another hour and I'm really bored because its only 6:30 so Laura and Romeo are still sleeping and Rascal is in the back yard playing. I then remembered our 3rd year anniversary is tomorrow! I quietly went upstairs, took a shower, got dressed, and left to the store. I bought Laura, chocolate, a teddy bear, flowers, and some other stuff. I also bought some candles, rose petals, condoms, and chocolate covered strawberries........Yea you know what that's for.😏😏😏 When I went to buy everything the guy smirked at me.

"Anniversary?" He asked and I nodded kinda embarrassed.

I then went home and saw it was 7:30 I quickly hid everything I bought and sat on the couch. I then saw there was a pile of dog crap on the carpet.

"Ugh Rascal!" I exclaimed and got up and cleaned it up.

"Poop outside. That's why I bought you a dog door," I said an Rascal just looked at me. I then made myself some cereal an started watching TV. All of a sudden Radcal jumped on me and my cereal spilled all over my lap.

"Crap!" I said and got up and took off my jeans.

"Rascal, what do you have against me this morning?"

I put my pants in the washer and just stayed pant-less. It was now 8:30 and I could hear Laura crying. I ran up stairs as fast as I could and saw Laura crying on the bed.