Not fair!

Laura and ross have been snuggling on the couch for awhile intill ross realized something.

"Shit Laura you didn't have dinner only cake!" Ross said.

"So." Laura said.

"So nothing you will feel sick later I know it's already 8:30 but I'm making dinner!" Ross said and shot up to make dinner.

Laura sighed then turned on the tv and started watching America's funniest home videos.

Ross's POV
I walk in the kicthen to make dinner then I realize there is nothing to eat and we need to go shopping ok I can get subway yea that's good I then walk in the living room to hear Laura laughing to see she is watching America's funniest home videos.

"Hey laur I know your having fun laughing but I'm going to pick up subway I will be back soon." I said.

"Ok." She said and I left.

I then drive to subway and grab us food then go home to see Laura's not in the living room.

"LAURA!" I yell wondering where she is no reply.

That's weird.

"LAURA!!" I yell even louder and I start to get worried I then run all over the house and I can't fine her I start freaking out and tears an streaming down my eyes I then run to our room no Laura now I was crying I then run in the bathroom to see her in the shower she then see's me and her eyes go wide.

"Ross what happend?" Laura asked I then strip naked and get in the shower with her and hug her tight.

"Rossy what happened tell me?" Laura asked.

I then look at her and dried my tears.

"I got home to see you weren't watching tv anymore so I yelled your name a couple times and you didn't reply and I got worried then ran all over the house and I thought something happened to you!" I said.

"Rossy I'm sorry." She said and hugged me I then smiled then she started washing her hair and I got out soap and started rubbing it around her body.

"Thanks ross." Laura said and I smiled then washed my hair and body then softly kiss Laura's lips then we get out and dried off and sat on the couch an ate our food.

"Ross!" Laura complained.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you pile my sandwich with vegetables!" Laura complained.

"You need to be healthy." I said.

"But you know I hate tomatoes and spinach!" Laura complained.

"Then take it off." I said and she sighed then took then off then ate the rest of her sandwich. My phone then started to see it was Mom.

/phone convo/

"Hi mom." I said.

"Yea hi ross we have a problem." Stormie said.

"What?" I asked.

"Rocky and riker can't go in their room because it smells like Romeos diaper!" Stormie said.

"Well tell them to wear a mask and go clean it up." Ross said.

"Nope ross that was rude to do to rocky so you are going to clean it up tomorrow and rocky and riker are on their way to spend the night." Stormie said.

"NO NO! I will come clean it right now me and Laura wanted alone time tonight!" I said.

"I'm sorry ross but we all going to bed and riker and rocky are already on there way oh and they have to borrow your clothes." Stormie said.

I groaned and hung up.

/End of convo/

"Riker and roc-." I got cut off buy Laura.

"I heard everything." She said and I sighed then Laura laid her head on my lap as I played with her hair then all of a sudden rocky and riker just walk in the living room.

"What the hell have you herd of knocking?" I asked.

"Mom gave us a key." Riker said.

"Ugh whatever." I said still playing with Laura's hair then they came and sat down.

"What's your problem!" Rocky asked.

"Nothing! Why do you even care I'm going to bed!!" I said upset and ran upstairs.

~no ones POV~

"Laura what happened with ross?" Riker asked.

"I don't know he has been a little stressed lately." Laura said.

They nodded.

"Well you guys are free to watch tv." Laura said and went upstairs then got in bed to see ross laying down then crawled over him.

"Hey rossy want to have our fun night." Laura asked.

"I don't know my brothers are downstairs." Ross said.

"Who cares." I say and put my hand over his boxers.

"Laura I don't think so." Ross said.

"Come on you know you want to." Laura said and started moving her hand all around his boxers.

"No not tonight." Ross said starting to get a little frustrated.

"Why not it will be fun." Laura said and kept playing with his boxers.

"No Laura." He said getting more frustrated.

"Come on baby." Laura said then pulled down his boxers.

Ross couldn't help it.

"Laura I said no! N-O ok?! I'm really frustrated right now!" Ross yelled.

Feeling hurt she ran downstairs.

"Laura what's wrong are you ok?" Riker asked.

Laura then sat on the couch and snuggled up to a blanket crying.

"R-ross." Laura said still crying.

"What did ross do?" Rocky asked.

"H-he yelled a-at me b-because I-I was trying t-to have sex w-with him." Laura said still crying.

"Laura I'm sorry."

Riker said.

"No p-please don't b-be." Laura said still crying.

Rocky then hugged her.

"Just don't worry he is just mad right now." Rocky said comforting Laura.

"I-I don't l-like when r-ross yells a-at me it reminds me-." She cut herself off and starting bawling.

"Your dad?" Rocky asked and she nodded her head and kept crying and rocky and riker comforted her.

"OWW!" Laura yelled in pain.

"Laura what's wrong?" Rocky asked.

"It's the baby!" Laura said

And put her head back in pain.

"Laura relax where does it hurt." Riker asked. Laura pointed to her stomach.

"He is kicking really hard." Laura said and started crying again riker then took off Laura's blanked to see the baby's  foot kicking and it looked painful.

"Laura is this normal?" Riker asked.

"N-no OWW IT HURTS!" Laura yelled in pain.

"Dude riker we need to bring her to the hospital!" Rocky said.

"Ok." Riker said and ran up to Ross's room.

"Dude Laura's going to the hospital!" Riker said.

~with rocky and Laura~

"ROCKY IT HURTS!" Laura yelled in pain.

"Laura it's ok you're ok don't worry everything will be fine!" Rocky said then he carefully picked her up bridle style and waited for riker as Laura cried.

Oh no I hope Laura and the baby are ok😱😱😱