Movie?

"There is a sex part." Laura said.

A SEX PART!!! NO! NO! HELL NO ANOTHER GUY IS NOT HAVING SEX WITH LAURA!

"Oh." Is all I managed to say.

"Ok I'm not going to do the movie." Laura said and she looked upset.

"No, Laura it's ok. Do the movie." I said.

"Really?" Laura asked.

"Yea but do you know what the sex part is going to be like? Like laying naked on each other or real sex?" I asked.

"I-I don't know but I'm going to meet the cast tomorrow." Laura said.

"Can I come?" I asked and Laura nodded.

It's now the next day and it's 11:30 so Laura is getting ready as I'm getting a pissed off Romeo ready.

"Romeo, please." I said as I was trying to change his diaper. Romeo kept kicking his legs crying his heart out.

I finally managed to get clothes on Romeo and he stopped crying.

I then got ready and got in the car with Laura. The only thing that has been going through my mind is Laura having sex with another guy.

"Ok we're here." Laura said and we got out and I got Romeo.

We then walked inside the building.

"You must be Laura." A guy said.

"Yes I am and you must be the director." Laura said and he nodded.

"You can call me Jerry." Jerry said.

"Hi I'm Ross her husband." I said shaking Jerry's hand.

"Hello Ross, and is this your son?" He asked us.

"Yep." We both said and he nodded.

"So Laura, would you like to meet your love interest?" Jerry asked and Laura nodded.

Man I'm going to hate this guy.

We then walked into another room and I saw this guy with slicked back brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Laura this is Jon who is playing Tucker, your love interest." Jerry said.

"It's nice to meet you, Laura." Jon said.

"It's nice to meet you to." Laura said and they hugged. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach that I didn't like.

"This is my husband Ross and my son Romeo." Laura said and I faked smiled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ross." Jon said and shook my hand.

"Ok so I know you understand there will be a sex part." Jerry said and Laura and Jon nodded.

"Well, I don't know if you guys want to rehearse the sex parts of the movie or just do it once?" Jerry asked.

"It's just sex! No need to practice!" I blurted out.

"What's this movie rated?" Laura asked ignoring what I said.

"Pg-13 but you guys will be under the covers and it's only 5 minutes." Jerry said.

UGH REALLY 5 MINETS! WHAT ABOUT 5 SECONDS!!!

"Ok but I just wanted to say I'm pregnant also." Laura said.

"Well, then we better get filming soon." Jerry said.

Well, now I'm sitting alone at a table with Romeo as Laura and Jon were siting at a table by themselves laughing and reading the lines of the movie. For some reason I feel really upset. I don't really know why. I am great full that Laura is already pregnant so she can't have that guys baby!