Its my time

"I like being naked and when you touch it." Ross said winking

"Your disgusting." Laura said and faced opposite from ross.

"Oh so I can sleep naked." Ross smirked wrapping his arms around her.

"I swear ross I will kick you again." Laura said.

"Ugh." Ross said getting up and putting on some boxers. He then got back  in bed and Laura cuddled up to him and they fell asleep.

Laura woke up in the morning to see it was her time of the month but it came in the middle of the night and leaked in Ross's bed and on ross. She freaked out thinking he would find her disgusting! Ross then woke up to see Laura about to cry.

"Baby what's wrong." He then felt something wet in his boxers and the lower part of his chest and pulled off the covers and looked down to see blood on his sheets and on him then looked up to see Laura crying.

"Go ahead hate me and find me disgusting." Laura cried.

Ross then looked down one more time then looked at laura and felt bad because her shorts were covered in blood and she looked so miserable. I mean it may have been gross but it's life.

"No it's ok, I understand don't cry you can't control it just take a nice bath and clean yourself up. I will put the sheets in the washer." Ross said.

"Your not upset?" Laura asked.

"Why would I be?" Ross asked.

"Well, I might have ruined your sheets and I got blood on you. I'm a disgusting person." She said then fell on the bed in pain.

"Rossy it hurts." Laura said.

"Go take a warm bath ok I will clean up." Ross said kindly.

Laura then started the limp out of bed but Ross picked her up, brought her to the bath, and turned on the water.

"Just get undressed and get in the bath call me if you need me." Ross said and hugged her.

"Ok and um well can you maybe ask rydel if I can borrow some p-pads?" Laura asked embarrassed.

"Laura you don't have to be embarrassed I'm your boyfriend of course I will! Just take a bath." Ross said and left. Laura then stripped down and got in.

Ross then cleaned everything up and went in Rydel's room.

"Delly." Ross said.

"Yea?" She asked.

"Um it's Laura's time and she needs some stuff so she told me to come ask you if she can have whatever girls have." Ross asked kinda feeling awkward.

"Sure." Rydel then got up and handed ross a box of tampons.

"What the fuck is this?!" I asked and Rydel laughed.

"Well thanks delly." Ross said and was walking to his room then ran into stormie.

"Ross, why do you have those?" Stormie asked.

"Oh they're for Laura." Ross said.

"Ok good." Stormie said and left.

"Well that was weird." Ross said to himself.

Ross then went to his room and knocked on the bathroom door that Laura was in.

"Laura, it's ross, I got what you asked for." Ross said.

"Ok bring them in." Laura said and ross opened the door to see Laura's hair up, in a bun, and she was sitting in the bath.

"Feeling better?" Ross asked kneeling next to the bathtub.

"Not really." Laura sighed.

"Well, I will make you feel better soon." Ross said and kissed Laura's lips and she kissed back then pulled away.

"You got your kiss now get me icecream!" Laura demanded.

"Ok pushy!" Ross said and left and took her messy shorts and panties and put them in the washer.

Laura then got out and dried off and got dressed. She then went downstairs to see Ross making ice cream.

"Good your making icecream." Laura said.

"Yep." Ross said.

Riker them walked in the room.

"Hey ross hey Laura." Riker said.

"Shut up!" Laura groaned.

"Well someone isn't in a good mood." Riker said.

"Sorry Riker." She apologized.

"Yay." Laura said as Ross have her, her ice cream. Ross then got another spoon and started eating some and Laura shot him a glare.

"I made it and I want some." Ross said.

"Fine!" Laura said.

Ross and Laura then finished.  After, Ross, got out the sheets and put them back in the bed and ross and Laura sat in the bed and started watching tv. Ross then leaned in to kiss Laura but she moved out of the way.

"Why won't you kiss me." Ross asked.

"I don't feel like it." Laura said.

"Well that hurt!" Ross said.

"Sorry Ross, for being a jerk I still love you." Ross smiled.

"That's all I need to know." Ross said and continued watching tv.