Fun nights

"Ross my water broke?!"

Her water broke?!?!?!?!?! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

"Just kidding!" She laughed.

I then plugged Romeos ears.

"Oh my fucking God! You scared the living shit out of me!"

Laura then continued laughing.

--------------------------------------

Every time I give Romeo a bath he always splashes me! So I've learned not to wear a shirt whenever I give him a bath. He loves the big bath! He always wants in and never wants out! So I'm not a bad Dad after I clean him I let him play for a good 15 minutes before bed. A new bed time routine is he takes a bath, we put his pajamas on, he gets a bottle, (he is already done breastfeeding) either Laura or I read him a story, then we put him in his crib and it seems to work.
----------------------------------------

"So........" I smirked sitting on the couch with Laura.

"So........" She giggled.

"I was thinking we could do it in the pool tonight?" I asked.

"That's not a good idea!" She chuckled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well first the neighbors but also Romeo. If he starts crying we won't hear him."

"Ok true!"

'Hey Ross, the guys and I our going clubbing want to go?' I read receiving Riker's message.

"Um Riker just asked if I wanted to go clubbing."

Laura looked up.

"Go ahead!"

"But w-" I was cut off.

"Ross, we can have sex later!"

"No, no I know that's not what I mean will you be ok here with Romeo?" I asked.

"I'll call you if I need you,"

"What if the baby comes?"

She laughed.

"Ross I'm not having any contractions or any signs of early labor I'm good!" She chuckled.

'Hell yes man!' I then replied to Riker.

'Great I'll pick you up in like 10 minutes' he replied.

"Are you going to get drunk?" Laura asked me.

"If it's ok with you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just please don't get into any trouble!" Laura exclaimed

"I won't!" I smiled pressings my lips her hers.

"God I love you!" I exclaimed.

She smiled.

"I love you too!"

About 10 minutes later Riker picked me up and Rocky, ell, and Ry came along. Ellington is going to be the designated driver and not drink.

Once we got there we went straight for the bar.

After a few shots I started feeling a little tipsy.

Ratliff's pov
Well it's been an hour and Riker is already passed out and the rest of the guys are on the dance floor. Ryland tho did decide he didn't want to get drunk. Ross is drunk as fuck and Rocky is almost there.

They did look like they were having an awesome time tho! As much as I wanted to Rydel isn't feeling too well and Cody doesn't sleep through the night so I wanted to help by not being drunk.

After a long night I got them all back into the car. First I dropped off Riker then Rocky, Ryland, and Ross last because he lives the farthest away.

"Ok Ross we are here!" I said looking back it him to see him passed out.

"Fuck......"

"ROSS!!!!!!" I screamed.

"What?!" He groaned.

"Your home!"

He nodded and got out. Oh shit he can barley walk. He must have drank more then I realized. Once he opened the door I couldn't tell if he would even make it to bed so I decided to help him.

"Hey come on," I said helping him up the stairs.

Once I got him to his room I saw Laura asleep.

"Mmmmm she is hot!" Ross said looking at me. Of course waking up Laura.

"Sorry he is really drunk!" I said and she nodded.

"Mmmmm you look like my wife!" He exclaimed.

"Ok well I'll leave you both see you later,"

"Thanks Ratliff!" Laura said and I nodded.

"No problem."

Laura's pov
Once Ratliff left Ross just fell on the bed.

I could tell he was going to be uncomfortable so I pulled his jeans off and shirt. He is already passed out.

Ross's pov
I woke up to a blasting pain in my head and Laura not next to me. What the hell happened? Once I stood up I walked downstairs to see Laura playing with Romeo.

"Hey your finally up!"

"Yea what happened last night?" I asked.

"You went to the bar with your bothers and Ell."

"Ohhhhhhhh right!" I replied as the memories came back.

Do you guys hate me for not having the baby come?😂
-
Well next chapter is Halloween! Who is excited?
-
I would have updated yesterday but I was reading and awesome Raura story called 'when it hails' best fucking story!!! I cried!
-
Ashley