Leaving

Laura then woke up to see her family and all the lynches in her room talking and ross next to her looking at her.

"Hi rossy how long was I sleeping?" Laura asked.

"One hour." Ross said.

"Oh but I feel better." Laura said and ross smiled.

"My butt hurts." Laura groaned.

Ross giggled. Laura then gave him a glare.

"Sorry." Ross said and pecked her lips.

Then Laura's aunt saw she was awake.

"Laura!" She said.

"Hi mom." Laura said.

"Laura what happend to you did you really get raped?" Laura's aunt asked everyone looked at laura.

Tears came down her face.

"Yes it was Derek." Laura said.

All the lynches eyes widened.

"Derek!" All the lynches said except ross.

"Yea Derek." Laura said.

"Who is Derek?" Laura's uncle asked.

"Um ross can you tell?" Laura asked.

Ross then explained.

"Laura, I'm so sorry." Laura's mom said.

"Mom you couldn't stop it." Laura said rydel then went next to Laura's bed.

"Laura I'm so sorry I remembered when he raped me it was horrible." Rydel sighed.

"But four guys did me at the same time and it hurt." Laura said rydel then slightly hugged her.

"I really love you still as a sister Laura." Rydel said.

"I love you to." Laura said and rydel smiled.

"Don't you love me?" Ross asked.

"Of course rossy." Laura giggled.

The doctor then came in.

"Laura you can I home but your going to be on crutches for 2 weeks and you might have to take some pain pills ." The doctor said.

"Ok But we are moving in 3 days." Laura said.

"Just take it easy." The doctor said.

"Ok." Laura said.

All the lynches and Laura's family then left, the doctors took the IV's out, and helped her get dressed.

Ross then gave Laura her crutches and they left to Ross's house.

They then got to Ross's room.

"Ok Laura lets wrap your leg and get you in the shower." Ross said.

"But I don't want to!" Laura complained.

"Laura!" Ross said.

"Fine get the stuff to wrap my leg I will be in the bathroom." Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said and grabbed it then went in the bathroom to see Laura sitting there fully clothed and the shower still off.

"I don't want to take a shower!" Laura said.

"Laura why don't you want to?" Ross asked.

"Ok I'm scared I will fall so I want you to take a shower with me but it's ok if you don't I understand." Laura said looking down.

"Laura of course I will!" Ross said and turned on the shower. Laura then look her pants off so Ross could put the wrap on. After that they stripped naked.

"Ok come on laur." Ross said and took Laura's hand an helped her into the shower.

"My leg hurts!" Laura complained.

"Ok take pain pills after the shower lets just get you clean." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and started washing her hair and ross did the same with his hair Laura then went to put the shampoo down and slipped.

"ROSS!" She yelled then he caught her.

"Laur you ok?" Ross asked.

"Um yea." She said and wrapped her arms around ross.

"I love you I love you I love you!" Laura said and put her arms around his neck.

"Laur I love you to." Ross said with his hands around her bare waist.

Laura then pulled away and kissed him they started making out and Laura's hands where in Ross's wet hair and ross was putt his hands around her waist.

"Ross keep your friend down!" Laura giggled pulling away.

"I'm sorry." Ross said and covered himself and his face turned red.

"I'm really embarrassed." Ross said still trying to cover his hard friend.

Laura giggled as she started doing her hair and Ross did the same. Once they got out they each grabbed a towel.

"Ross I see you sticking out of your Towel you aren't down yet?"

"No sorry I can't help it seen you naked turns me on." Ross said and Laura blushed and took off the plastic and put on her pajamas and ross put on his boxers and got in bed with Laura.

"Ross I never got my pain pills." Laura said.

"Do you need them?" Ross asked.

"Yea." She said and ross then got her pills and water and gave them to her and she took them and they got in bed and snuggled together and ross was careful of her leg.

"Um ross so is it ok if I ask you some questions?" Laura asked.

"Of course." Ross said.

"It's kinda about her relationship." Laura said.

"Your not breaking up with me are you?" Ross asked worried.

"Rossy of course not we are moving in 3 days and I love you." Laura said.

"I love you to so what did you want to ask?" Ross asked.

"Um I have a couple but um first is um do you ever want kids?" Laura said worried.

"Laura of course I want kids with you I want to have a big family with you forever and grow old together." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"You're so sweet!" Laura said.

"So what else?" Ross asked.

"Um will you leave me if I keep chickening out on sex and go have it with other girls.?" Laura asked.

"No Laura I will never leave you I don't want your sex! I will wait as long as you want." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Thank you ross." Laura said.

"Anything for you." Ross said and they both fell into a deep sleep.

Yay they are moving in 3 days!