Baby shower part 2!

"Hey baby," I exclaimed getting in the pool with Laura who was talking to the girls.

"Hi Rossy,"

"I'm so excited to have our baby girl!" I said putting my hands on Laura's stomach.

She then giggled.

"Come here," I said pulling her on my lap as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Rossyyyyyy!" She groaned.

I chuckled.

"I'm going to go get the baby shower games set up!" I said kissing her cheek and getting out of the pool.

I then found Mom as she was getting some of the games set up.

"Hey Ross! Is Laura having a good time?" Mom asked.

I chuckled.

"Of course! I never see her not smiling!" I said with a big grin on my face as I started helping Mom.

"No, Ross, don't help go have a good time and enjoy the baby shower!" She smiled. "I've already been to five of these."

I laughed.

"Thanks Mom,"

After we played a few baby shower games which contained only of the girls, we got food ready.

Ratliff, Riker, and I then went to the kitchen to feed the babies. Wait Zach is 3 is that a baby? Ehh idk. After we fed them we changed them and all that stuff and put them in a playpen in the kitchen where everyone was getting food.

Laura then came up to me with a plate stuffed will food.

"Holy crap! Can you eat all that?!" I chuckled.

"No I got double so we can share!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled.

"Thanks baby,"

"So after we eat we're doing presents then dessert!" I announced to everyone.

After eating Cody, Rydel and Ratliff's adopted son, ended up falling asleep so Rydel had to put him inside so he could sleep.

"Ugh I'm so full!" Laura exclaimed putting her head on my chest.

I chucked.

Laura then started opening presents from everyone. She got loads of baby diapers which of course are needed! Baby toys, clothes, pacifiers, and an awesome pink baby swing Rydel bought.

"Thank you guys so much!" She exclaimed as she gave everyone hugs.

"Wait Ross what about your present?" Mom asked.

"Wait is it se-." I cut rocky off because he could finish his sentence.

"No!" I chuckled.

"It's upstairs,"

Everyone then proceeded to follow me upstairs to where I unveiled a fully decorated room for our baby girl.

"Oh my god! T-this is amazing!!!" Laura exclaimed giving me a gigantic hug.

Everyone looked shocked.

"Oh and Rocky that's my other present!" I smirked.

Everyone laughed.

----------------------------------

"Dessert!!!" I exclaimed to everyone outside having a good time.

Mom and I picked out the perfect cake! It's 2 layers mainly pink with baby shoes on top!

After dessert it was 9 so Rydel and Ellington had to go because of Cody. Romeo and Zach are still wide awake!
Around 10:30 everyone started to head out and Romeo was already passed out in my arms!

As soon as everyone left Laura looked at me with a big smile.

"Thank you so much ross! For all this!"

"Your welcome baby girl! Now go get ready for bed I'm putting Romeo to sleep!"

Let's just say it's not easy getting pajamas on a sleeping baby. He got pissed! It took me another 20 minutes to even get him to sleep.

"That was not easy!" I exclaimed walking into the living room where Laura was sitting in her pajamas.

She chuckled.

"Yea I even took a shower in that time."

"Without me!" I frowned.

She giggled.

"Go take one you smell like pool!"

I laughed.

After my shower I put my boxers on and went downstairs to where Laura was and started an intense make out session.

"Let's take this in bed!" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I bit her ear so I took that as a yes.

I then lifted her upstairs and set her on the bed as I took her pajamas off.

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned as I started eating her out.

"F-fuck Ross!"

I began to increase the speed of my tongue as it thruster into her clit getting faster and faster.

"Fuck! Right there! Faster faster!!" She moaned.

Right before she came I stopped.

"Ross!" She exclaimed.

I then pulled my boxers off as I pounded into her tight wet clit!

"Fuckkkkk!"

We went out for about 2 hours until we needed to get sleep.

"Goodnight Rossy," She said right before we fell asleep.

More picture of the story on my Instagram Theraurastory!

Please give ideas it would help a lot!!!!!

Sorry this chapter took so long to post!

Again please give ideas for the next chapters!

-Ashley