Dinner

Ross and Laura then ran downstairs and sat down.

"Ok dude did you have sex? You and Laura have sex hair and you didn't fully button up your shirt." Riker said.

"Crap no we didn't have sex just a heated makeout." Ross whispered back in riker's ear.

"What are you guys talking about?" Rydel asked out loud.

Everyone looked at riker and ross.

"Ummm that I need more food." Ross said getting up about to get more food but his plate was full.

"Ross shor sit back down your plate is full!" Stormie said and ross sat down.

Everyone was talking and laughing then ross and Laura decided to tell.

"Ok me and Laura have to tell you guys something." Ross said.

"And if it's you guys just had sex we know." Ryland said and Laura's family and Ross's parents eyes widened.

"No ryland we didn't have sex!" Laura said.

"But your hair an-." Ryland got cut off.

"Ok me and Laura wanted to tell you all we are moving out in 5 days." Ross said.

"My baby is moving out in 5 days I thought it was going to be like a month." Stormie said with a tear down her face.

"I know mom but this is what we want." Ross said.

"Rossy I'm happy for you!" Stormie said.

"We all are!" Everyone said and ross and Laura smiled.

"Now we are super happy!" Laura said.

Ross grabbed hand making Laura smile.

Ross and Laura then went up to Ross's room after everyone ate and Laura's family left. Ross then picked up Laura and spun her around then threw her on the bed and she giggled.

"That was fun!" Laura said and rolled around on the bed.

Ross then got on top of her and she looked up at him.

"Your so cute!" Ross said and pecked her lips.

Laura smiled.

"Well tonight I think I should go home." Laura said.

"What? No why?!" Ross frowned.

"Ross I need to pack a little I mean I don't think you want to but you can come and help me start packing."

"Ross is coming!" Ross laughed and
Laura smiled.

"Ok let's go!" Laura said and Ross grabbed her hand then they got in Ross's car and drove to Laura's house and got out and walked to Laura's room.

When they were about half way done Laura had an idea.

"How about you go home and pack your clothes then I will see you tomorrow?"

"But I want to sleep in bed with you tonight!" Ross said with a pouty face.

"Ross, please we only have a few days to pack."

"But I will be lonely in bed!"

Laura then grabbed a teddy bear off her bed.

"Here." Laura said.

"But-." Laura cut him off.

"Or you can go cuddle with your brothers and kiss then instead." Laura smirked.

Ross's eyes widened.

"HELL NO GIVE ME THE BEAR!" Ross laughed.

Laura chuckled.

"Gladly."

"Thanks." Ross said.

"Goodnight rossy." Laura said.

"Goodnight my laur." Ross said and left.

~Ross's POV~
I have been packing for 10 minuets and all of a sudden riker and rocky run in my room with worried looks on their faces.

"What happend!" I asked.

"Laura is hurt!" Riker said.

"What the fuck happened!" I yelled.

"She is fine I just wanted to mess with you." Riker said and him and rocky start laughing their heads off.

"You idiots!" I yelled.