Freezing

Ross and Laura have been in the bath for about 20 minutes waiting for it to heat up Laura's just had her head on his shoulder and her arms wrapped him.

"Hey laur maybe we can drive to my parents house because they have a power box so they have power and warmth." Ross said.

"Yea lets go." Laura said.

"Wait stay here I'm  going to get you warm clothes." Ross said and quickly got Laura nice and warm clothes.

"Ok Laura just wear these." Ross said and Laura got out dried off then changed and so did ross they quickly got in Ross's car and he turned on the heater full blast then finally got there and got out and knocked on the door and stormie answered.

"Oh gosh come in you guys must be freezing." Stormie said quickly letting them In.

"Yea we were freezing we took a warm bath then remembered you have heat here." Ross said and stormie smiled.

"Good thing you came here." Stormie said and smiled.

"GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS ROSS AND LAURA ARE HERE!" Stormie yelled then everyone came downstairs.

"Woah what's with the coats?" Riker asked.

"Well you guys can't tell but it's like 29 degrees outside and the power went out." Ross said.

"Wow that's cold!" Rocky said.

"So do you guys want to play a game?" Rydel asked.

"Sure." Everyone said.

"How about truth or dare?" Ryland asked and everyone agreed.

"Oh guys remember I'm pregnant so don't make me go out in the cold or anything." Laura said and everyone agreed.

"Ok rocky truth or dare?" Ross asked.

"Um truth." Rocky said and ross smirked.

"Are you a virgin?" Ross asked.

Rocky sighed.

"Yes." Rocky said.

Everyone looked at him wide eyed.

"I thought you had sex with Alexa!" Ross said.

"Who told you that?" Rocky asked.

"Ryland." Everyone said and ryland started laughing.

"God ryland whatever um riker truth or dare? Rocky asked.

"Dare!" Riker said.

"Say all the people in this room you have seen naked and the last time you saw them." Rocky said.

"Ok rydel and last when she was like 5 or 6 um ross I think you where 19-." Riker got cut off.

"19?" Ross asked.

"Yea I remember you ran in the house naked." Riker said and everyone laughed.

"Ok so anyways Laura 19 also she ran in the house naked ryland when he was 8 or 9 and rocky well I see rocky naked all the time we share a room so rocky was 20 and last night." Riker said and everyone laughed.

"Ok ross truth or dare?" Riker asked.

"Um dare!" Ross said and ryland whispered something in his ear and smirked.

"Ok ross I dare you to run around this house naked intill mom and dad catch you." Riker said.

"Woah woah woah dude." Ross said.

"Come on everyone in this room had seen you naked." Riker said.

"Ugh fine." Ross said then took off all his clothes and covering himself.