Gender??

It's been 2 mounts and Laura is now 16 weeks pregnant in her second trimester nothing has really happened big in her pregnancy but she has a little tiny baby bump and ross has been keeping her healthy and she has been gaining the right amount of weight.

Ross then woke up to see Laura still sleeping so he went downstairs and made a very healthy breakfast then went upstairs to see Laura waking up.

"Hey laur." Ross said.

"Hi rossy." Laura said and sat up stretching.

"Hungry?" Ross asked.

"Very!" Laura said.

Ross then picked her up bridle style then set her on the kitchen counter and lifted up Laura's shirt and kissed her stomach.

"Hi baby it's daddy." Ross said with his hands on her stomach all of a sudden ross felt a kick on his hand and Laura did on her stomach Laura then started crying happy tears and ross hugged her.

"Laur that was our baby!" Ross said.

"I know I can't believe he or she kicked for the first time!" Laura said then kissed him and pulled away.

"Well Laura to celebrate we should eat a nice breakfast I made!" Ross said and Laura smiled and started eating then finished and then her phone started ringing and she picked it up.

"Hi doctor."

"Really!"

"Ok we will be there!" Laura said excited and hung up.

"What happened?" Ross asked.

"Rossy we might be able to find out the gender today!" Laura said excited.

"Really what time?" Ross asked.

"At 11 so an hour I'm going I get ready." Laura exclaimed.

"Ok me to." Ross said ross and Laura then got ready then left.

~at the hospital in the waiting room~

"Rossy I'm so excited I can't wait!" Laura said.

"Me neither!" Laura said and hugged ross then kissed his lips.

"You have the perfect lips!" Ross smiled.

"Why thank you, Ross." Laura said and ross smiled.

"Laura?" A nurse called.

Laura and ross then got up and walked into the room.

"Ok Laura can you get changed in this gown?" The nurse asked Laura and she nodded then walked into the bathroom then changed and walked back out.

"Ok Laura just lay down." The nurse said and Laura did then the nurse pulled up Laura's dress and put the gel stuff on it them put the wand on her Belly.

"The baby is so much bigger than last time!" Laura exclaimed and grabbed Ross's hand and they both smiled. The nurse kept moving the want around then ross saw something.

"What is that IT'S A BOY!" Ross yelled.

OMG IT'S A BOY IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!