Christmas eve!

Ross's POV

I woke up remembering what Laura and I did last night and smirked!. All of a sudden I heard Laura sleep talking.

"Mhmm Rossy oh harder!!!"

I then smirked.

"Oh baby it feels so good!" I said trying not to laugh. Then I noticed Laura was fingering herself and I chuckled.

"Laura, wake up baby." I said then her eyes opened and she realized she was fingering herself and quickly pulled her hands away and she was all wet and I took her fingers licking them.

"Yum." I said.

"Ross!" Laura said and I chuckled.

"I know you were having dirty dreams of me😏." I said and Laura nervously chuckled.

"Oh um well yea." Laura said and I kissed her cheek.

It's been 4 days and it's December 20th and Romeo is now 1 month and 2 weeks old. Christmas is in 5 days and Laura has already gotten some Christmas presents and so has Ross. Ross and Laura have been trying to make love every night but every single time they got disturbed or they were way to tired so they never got a chance. Laura has gotten together with the lynches and they have planned most of Ross party and during Ross's party Ratliff's parents are going to be watching Romeo.

Ross's POV
I woke up from hearing the shower running so I stripped naked and walked in the bathroom.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Sure." Laura said as I stepped in and I kissed her.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning Ross. So today I was thinking we can go get our tree seance Christmas is in 5 days." Laura said and I chuckled.

"Yea of course how about when we get out we can have sex get ready and get Romeo up." I said and Laura smirked.

"What did you say?" Laura asked.

"Um when we get out we will get ready and get Romeo up........" I said and Laura chuckled.

"Ok sure." Laura said and I chuckled. After we finished our shower we got out and got ready and I went downstairs to make breakfast and Laura went to get Romeo ready. After I made breakfast I called Laura down and she came down with Romeo.

"Good morning buddy." I said and Laura handed him to me. All of a sudden Romeo got a weird look on his face.

"Poop in daddy's arms great." I said and I heard Laura giggle.

"I guess you get to change him." Laura said and I chuckled. I then changed Romeo and ate breakfast with Laura. We then got in the car and went to find a tree. We finally got to the tree shop and we got out and Laura picked up Romeo.

"I love the smell of the fresh trees." Laura said.

"I know me to." I said and started walking around the trees.

"So do you want a fat one or skinny?" I asked.

"Well not to skinny and not to fat." Laura said.

"Ok how about this one?" I said pointing to to 9 foot tree on the skinny side and Laura put her hand on one of the branches.

"OWW." Laura said and I felt it.

"Oh god that's pointy." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Yea." Laura said.

After looking at about 6 more trees Laura pointed out a 8 foot tree that wasn't to skinny or fat and It wasn't pointy.

"I like this one!" Laura said.