YES!

Ross and Laura where snuggling in the couch watching tv then ross sighed.

"Ross what's wrong?" Laura said.

"I have to go try and crap." Ross sighed.

"Ok." Laura said and ross left to the bathroom 35 minuets later ross came out.

"Did it work?" Laura asked.

"YEA I FINALLY TOOK A CRAP!" Ross chuckled.

"Wait finally? how long have you been constipated?" Laura asked.

"Like 2 days." Ross said.

"Oh." Laura said.

"BUT NOW IT'S OVER!" Ross said and sat next to Laura.

"Wow you souls like a girl that just got off her period." Laura said and ross laughed.

"Yep and I also think that's why I was rude to rocky and have been a little moody ." Ross said.

"Oh ok that explains it." Laura said and ross smiled.

"Wait I just realized something!" Ross said.

"What?" Laura asked.

"You're going to be pregnant on your 20th birthday." Ross said.

"Oh yea that does mean I can't drink but it's totally worth our little boy." Laura said and ross smiled.

"Yea but I'm still going to give you the best birthday present ever😏." Ross smirked.

"Oh you are?" Laura asked.

"Yep I will make you moan in pleasure😏." Ross said still smirking.

"Oh then I guess I can't get of it till my birthday." Laura said.

"Oh trust me you can get it any time you want😏." Ross smirked.

Laura then giggled and playfully punched him arm.

"So what do you want to do?" Laura asked.

"I wish we could watch jake because then I will be better dad for our baby so I will be the best dad in the world."

"And how will you be the best dad in the world?" Laura asked.

"I would snuggle with him, change his dirty diapers, feed him, get up like 5 times a night for him, when he gets older help potty train him, help him get girls, get into sports, and give him anything he wanted." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"That was sweet rossy but um I have a question." Laura said.

"Ok what is it?" Ross asked.

"Um do you ever want more kids then just 1?" Laura asked.

"Laura, of course I want more kids I want a big family with you." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"I want a big family with you to." Laura said and ross softly kissed Laura's lips.

"I love you laur." Ross said.

"I love you to." Laura said.

~1 month later~

Laura is now 22 weeks pregnant and is 5 mounts she is now halfway through her pregnancy and her belly has gotten much bigger she then woke up all excited.

"Rossy rossy wake up!" Laura said then his eyes opend.

"What's up sweet heart?" Ross asked.

"I'm 22 weeks pregnant today I'm half way through my pregnancy." Laura said and ross smiled and kissed her.